suicidal scale/what is making you suicidal/what can help

Status
Not open for further replies.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
right now i'm at 0.5 but I've been a rollercoaster lately. from 0 - 4 and back sometimes in the same day lol, yes I know i'm nuts. but I seem to be lower on average right now...mike...*hug

Tana

i'm sorry you are at a 3 right now. is there any way you can do something as a long term distraction. for me it's obviously my 64 dodge. you could work on a classic car, paint or collect paintings, sculpt, or anything that is long term that will never be totally complete. it doesn't have to be expensive just satisfy your need to have a passion...mike...*hug
I don't really feel like doing anything I had a passion about...
I tried again a few times, and it's "meh". :/ Sorry. But it's fine.

Weathernerd12

At the moment, I'm probably somewhere between a 0 and a 1. I have the negative thoughts once in a while, but then they kind of go away for a bit, so I'm going back and forth between the two. This is pretty much normal for me during good days, so hopefully it stays like this for a while.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
At the moment, I'm probably somewhere between a 0 and a 1. I have the negative thoughts once in a while, but then they kind of go away for a bit, so I'm going back and forth between the two. This is pretty much normal for me during good days, so hopefully it stays like this for a while.
Since that is good for you I hope it stays that way for you *hug Have hope and hold onto it.

My reason to never do it is embarrassing. My family, my friends, my aqcaintances, enemies, all of them, even so quietly, will whisper that I was insane. A failure. That thiny bit of pride keeps me to go over the edge.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
My reason to never do it is embarrassing. My family, my friends, my aqcaintances, enemies, all of them, even so quietly, will whisper that I was insane. A failure. That thiny bit of pride keeps me to go over the edge.
any reason is a good reason. if we are alive we always have a chance of a better life. hang around and keep posting. you will find people that care on SF and maybe help things for you a bit. I hope you feel better soon...mike...*hug*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
About a 3 or 4. Pain coming back after my walk along the beach
i' sorry that your # is so high. I do understand how pain can affect you. please do whatever you can do to lower the pain. I hope you feel better soon . my inbox is always open if you need to talk, I do understand pain...mike....*hug*console*shake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00