suicidal scale/what is making you suicidal/what can help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy13

SF Supporter
4 - It's coming up on time of year that my partner broke my heart. He left after fifteen years without so much as a phone call. Completely blindsided me. He said he was going to take me to Italy for my fiftieth birthday in October. He took the person met for just sixth months.

Tana

4 - It's coming up on time of year that my partner broke my heart. He left after fifteen years without so much as a phone call. Completely blindsided me. He said he was going to take me to Italy for my fiftieth birthday in October. He took the person met for just sixth months.
Damn... I'm really sorry to hear that. *sadhug
You should treat yourself well this time around. <3 You deserved better. I'm sorry.
Want to vent more?

Tana

3-4 again... :/
I just seem too worthless to do anything...and if I'm not capable of doing anything, I can't have anything, I'll be on the same spot forever unless I die...what's the point? Sorry for being annoying, just seems like a waste of my time to be here, I mean be alive, in general. :(

It doesn't look like I'll ever achieve anything...and even if I could "one day" it would take way too long, be "too late", no point anymore...

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I just seem too worthless to do anything...and if I'm not capable of doing anything, I can't have anything, I'll be on the same spot forever unless I die...what's the point? Sorry for being annoying, just seems like a waste of my time to be here, I mean be alive, in general. :(

It doesn't look like I'll ever achieve anything...and even if I could "one day" it would take way too long, be "too late", no point anymore...
i'm sorry that things are so bad for you right now. but keep fighting because you can find that spark that makes life worth living again. set small goals for anything positive that you can do. it may take time so try to be a little more patient with yourself...mike...*console*sadhug*shake

Tana

i'm sorry that things are so bad for you right now. but keep fighting because you can find that spark that makes life worth living again. set small goals for anything positive that you can do. it may take time so try to be a little more patient with yourself...mike...*console*sadhug*shake
Thank you...I'll try a bit more... *hug

Road to Nowhere

💫💫💫💫💫
SF Supporter

Hang in there you got this you'll be turning that number around real soon. *console

this is a simple scale. this way you can measure how suicidal you are. also if you can tell us why you feel suicidal or have low or no suicidal ideation. yes positive is as welcome as negative. also tell us how we can help you. it's only a 0-5 scale so feel free to add a decimal. like if you're between 1 and 2 it can be 1.5 so hopefully this will be a little more clear exactly how suicidal you are.

0 - no suicidal ideation at all

1. mild suicidal ideation , more like a passing thought you can easily distract yourself.

2. average suicidal ideation. it's harder to distract yourself from these thoughts but with effort it can be done. not serious and you're still ok

3. somewhat serious ideation. you can't completely distract yourself from those thoughts but you're still safe.

4. this is getting serious. you are having thoughts that won't go away. you are dwelling on them suicide seems like the best alternative. don't be alone, have someone stay with you or call the crises line.

5. suicide is imminent unless you get help. leave this site now you are beyond what peer support can give. call the crises line or go to the hospital. you need irl intervention. it is rare to be at a 5 and survive so if you hit that rare moment get irl help immediately

i hope this simple scale helps people convey thier suicidal thoughts better....mike
Hello
I am at a 4 at the moment but I don't got the type of help in my area that I nead I've been working with a few people but they are not in the area for at least another too
Weeks and by then I may be at a 5×5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00