Suicidal thought : (

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GrayMindz, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayMindz

GrayMindz New Member

2. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

What happened to the cards? Can you not sell them to get the money back? And please don't kill yourself, this can be sorted, if you sent this to your mom, good, hopefully they'll understand and they should.

3. joshkline

joshkline New Member

well, I understand
    I have played with ebay a bit tooooo much myself

I am glad you are sending your mom the letter
    you are a very sincere person. People, sooner or later, will recognize your good intentions and maybe forgive (as they should, as we all should) some actions.

~Joshua

4. GrayMindz

GrayMindz New Member

this letter was not sent to my mom, it wa for my dad and stepmom i sent one to her translated in spanish, she read it and said she dint have it in her to reply to me, she was going to do it later, i told her everything straight out, and im not the type of guy that would think of this like i have no idea why its going thru my mind, the cards yes i could sell em, but it will take a long time, in my blog i put a donate button so hopefully people could help me with a least a dollar or sumtin so i can slowly get the 600 im almost there, i have 200 worth of sold cardss and i also sold my paintball stuff too, hopefully i was hoping it can reach enough people so they can help me a little

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you got involved in something like this. You made a mistake. Your parents should be proud of you for admitting and owning up to it. I know it is a hard lesson to learn, but hopefully you will. You are trying to make things right and acting responsible. Do not come down on yourself too hard. This is a situation that can be rectified. Keep moving forward. :grouphug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.