Suicidal thoughts again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Regenesis, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regenesis

Regenesis Well-Known Member

I dont know why sometimes the suicidal thoughts come again.Today I feel again that I want to die.I just wish I never been born.There are milions of spermatozoids in a men's body.Why am I so unlucky?It was a chance in a few milions that I will be born.I had such a bad luck...
  2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

:hug: whats causing these thought atm? why are you so low

if anything your lucky to be here, considering the chances of being the being concieved, the chances of your mother being biologically ready to have a child etc

:hug: talk to us, dont do anything rash, explain whats cause the impulse :hug:
  3. Regenesis

I stated my problems in several threads.I don't feel like talking all over again.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Regenesis,

We are lucky to have you. You are a great addition to SF. So I guess we're lucky you were one in a million :)

I'm sorry that you are still feeling so low. You're thinking so negatively but I guess everyone with depression does. When you have the suicidal thoughts,try and do something that you enjoy ot go and see a friend. Hopefully that will life your mood a bit. We are here for you :yes:

I'm here if you need someone to talk to.

Thinking of you, Lynn :heart:
  5. wheresmysheep

ok i looked.

your reasons for being insecure about your relationship future, is a bit unneeded.

granted ALOT of men are insecure about the size of their penis in regards to what women think its unfounded. it is not what you can offer in the bedroom that will keep the right woman. and being 17 and not having a girl friend is fine. i have plenty of friends that are in their 20's and they havent had any form of relationship at aall. it is nothing to worry about.

you need to meet the right woman, and try to start to let go of your insecurities. proffesionals can help with that
    i dont think medication is the way for you, maybe just counsilling

:hug: not having a relationship is nothing to worry over hun :hug: please dont do anything irrational :hug:
  6. Regenesis

Not having a relatinship is not my only problem.Actually,the 2 suicide attempts that I had were for other reasons.Like the fact that I am worthless,that I will never have a job,like the fact that I make only trouble,oh yeah and the fact that I will always be alone.And I am not talking about not having a gf,but about the fact that no-one will ever like me.
    But sometimes I accept this.Its just that from time to time the thought become unbareable again.

BTW,that's a cool smiley cat.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2009
  7. wheresmysheep

sorry i came across wrong, i wasnt saying its the only reason.

you are not worthless. you just seem to have a issue with your confindence hun, and if people dont like you its there loss. they are missing out not you
    something taht comforts me sometimes is the fact that no mtter what, the only person you will always have in your life is you. no one else.

you are your own best friend. have you seen a doctor about any of this? i thionk it could help you huni :hug:
  8. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you are feeling so down but you can get the help you need and turn your life around yet. Maybe seeing a therapist would help you so you could talk about your issues with confidence and how wortheless you feel. You are not worthless, i've ssen some of your posts around here. And you're certainly worth a lot to this forum. :hug:
  9. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You can also look at it the other way. Out of the millions of sperm cells that your father ejaculated into your mother, you were the lucky one that made it to the egg. You just have to figure out what it is you want to do with your life and then start doing it. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.