Suicidal Thoughts Again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Butterfly, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Body and head being ripped apart by these thoughts. First time I have ever considered a method other than the easy, crap option. I went for a walk to try and clear my head but it didn't work. Trying to reach out to a friend whose listening to me but I dunno I just feel alone and feel so guilty so bringing all this shit upon her. I'm feeling really desperate.

2. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

keep reaching out to your friend you do not need to feel guilty it's hard sometimes to get suicidal thoughts miles away but do not so anything as all you feel iis pain and that too is hard - take care

3. Walk doesn't really work well.. Try to run until you feel tired.. You can also try the live chat room in this forum and get the support you want from the chatters in the room.. Take care and :hug: from me..

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I think it's ok to lean on your friend, but maybe check in with her to see how she is feeling. Maybe let her know that if things are getting to be too much she can take a break.

It might also be good if you can get develop a support network. So in addition to your friend, you can get help here, maybe another friend, a therapist

I hope that things get better soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.