Suicidal thoughts are back :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LadyLoves1, Sep 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyLoves1

LadyLoves1 Member

Haven't been here in a while. But yesterday was the highest it's ever been for me. I was literally minutes away from acting on it. I've been through the worst rough patch these past months. Recently I'e developed the worst dental pain, but I can land a job so I can't do anything about it. I don't have the money. I was laying in my bed sobbing terribly because I'm afraid of the worst happening like dying, being poor, or losing my teeth. I'm already insecure and scared of everything. I just want to die right now, to put myself at peace, and to relieve the suffering.

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I'm sorry you are feeling so rough. Not sure of your location, but if you are in the USA, I know some doctors/dentists offer a sliding scale rate based on your income so you can get your dental pain seen to. Sometimes calling a suicide helpline, they can listen to you and they can often direct you to helpful services so it may be worth giving that a try. Also if you are having very intense suicidal thoughts, it may be worth a trip to the emergency department because they can help and they can also direct you to appropriate services.

Keep reaching out :hug:

3. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

sorry you are suffering

glad you didon't do it though- and that you held on. that's good..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.