• IMPORTANT: Covid-19 can only be discussed on this site in terms of SUPPORT. There is a covid-19 support forum and a covid-19 support chat for people needing support around this topic. There is a thread in Forum News and Announcements explaining this further. Please read it.

Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

Witty_Sarcasm

Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen
I don't know if she'll seek help or not. She'll just say she needs to drink, but she can't go back to that. Besides there's no way she could afford that.

I’m very suicidal today I don’t know what to do. I feel so alone. I can’t think about anything else. It hurts so much it almost feels like psychical pain. I’ve been crying the whole day I just want to end it I’m scared

Tana

I’m very suicidal today I don’t know what to do. I feel so alone. I can’t think about anything else. It hurts so much it almost feels like psychical pain. I’ve been crying the whole day I just want to end it I’m scared
It's okay, you're not alone here. *hug
I'm sorry your hurting so much right now... :( is there anything bothering you in particular?

Tana

Also, don't do anything impulsive...
If you're in immediate danger you should call the emergency. If not, stay here and let's talk it out.

Auri

♪ღ♪•SF Rock Star*♪ღ♪
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Do you want to talk? I know how it hurts, I know those terrible days, I also felt alone and like nothing mattered anymore. But it got better. It can get better. We are here for you. ♡

1964dodge

when you help others you help yourself
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
welcome to SF @Saddd666 i'm sorry that you're in pain but pleased you found us. we are a peer community that cares but never judges. please feel free to share with us. look at the different threads and post when you feel comfortable, or if you prefer real time we have a chat section. things can get better please hold on. if you don't feel safe please call a crises line or emergency #...mike....*console*sadhug*shake

JMG

Yes a bit, again not actively or with a plan but def. feeling quite incredulous at what I said the other day in here about if I got a terminal diagnosis that gave me a week to live that I wouldn't feel any relief at the idea of it and would only feel 100% fear & sadness about death. I'm back to feeling my usual 90% relief, 10% fear about the idea of that today for sure. The main reason for the worst of the feelings is WAY too shameful & pathetic to talk about here or anywhere really so in a strange way as long as no one ever truly knows how upsetting certain things are for me the better cos then at least no one will ever have the chance to feel proud of themselves by comparison to me.

Comfortably Numb. I could not resist the Pink Floyd reference with the band being a favorite of mine. I have had a couple of shots of 101 proof. It is an every now and then indulgence on the weekends.

I feel a bit suicidal because I keep messing up my friendships. I have major issues with controlling my emotions and my parents can't really pay for professional help. I also fear opening up to them because of their judgement. I want to do the right thing for once. I don't want to look for attention. I don't want to hide my feelings. I don't want to leave. I keep lettibg my friends down and it hurts so much. I try to look up to Lady Gaga and she helps, but I really feel hurt because I mess up so much. I hate how I can't be like emotionally stable people. I wonder what's wrong with me. I really want to know what is because I can never improve. I'm scared of the future. I'm not that smart and I want to get through life and do many things but I fear I'm so incapable of doing so. I want to be better. Before I was practicibg DBT but I haven't recently. I want to practice some DBT practices every day . . . I guess I need to push a little harder. I don't know.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$260.00
Goal
$255.00