Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

Mattmatt

More and more as my days get worse. It's just a matter time wen it happens. It's really hard to fight the thoughts.. Sry for writing I'm trying to get it out I dont know wat to do. I'm falling deep in a hole and just cant find way out. I wrote on everything and I'm sry I cant stop

Oh yes... everyday. Nothing interests me anymore, and hasn’t for awhile. No passion or drive for anything. I feel like every time someone sees me they ask me “is everything alright?”. If there wasn’t that one person....

Paradoxically I feel like my life is going more towards the dead end, but I feel some peace? This is the first week I haven't been daily suicidal since the first time I posted here. I even managed to get out of bed a little bed earlier than usual today and don't feel as bad as I usually do.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Paradoxically I feel like my life is going more towards the dead end, but I feel some peace? This is the first week I haven't been daily suicidal since the first time I posted here. I even managed to get out of bed a little bed earlier than usual today and don't feel as bad as I usually do.
that's a step in the right direction. just try to keep getting better one day at a time. i hope things keep getting better for you ...mike...*hug*brohug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00