• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Yes. Everything is useless, I'm giving my all for nothing. I lost everything I love, need or want and I am here, destroying myself making huge efforts in every area of my life to be good enough while random people who take everything from me are just enjoying and being happy. Don't want to live like this. I want to be dead.
i hope you can find irl help that will make a difference in rebuilding your life...mike...*hug*shake

Auri

🎸🎼Rock Star🎼🎸
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
no absolutely not. suicide is the only way to end my pain but it will also take all the joy in life away from me. i have so many positive things to live for it far outweighs my pain...mike
That is the best thing I've read today, and perhaps in a while. You are right, Mike. I hope you always remember about these positive things. You're amazing!

i'm sorry that you feel suicidal. try to fight those feelings and get irl help if possible. please keep talking here because we are listening and we do care about you. if you ever want to talk use my inbox...mike...*hug*console*shake
Thanks Mike. I've beem fighting as hard as I can. I'm thinking about reaching out to one of my friends because she's a retired therapist and I feel like I can trust her.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Thanks Mike. I've beem fighting as hard as I can. I'm thinking about reaching out to one of my friends because she's a retired therapist and I feel like I can trust her.
that is a good start . remember it takes time to get better so keep trying and be patient, and any improvement no matter how big or small is a major victory. and know we'll always be here for you...mike...*hug*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00