• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

At a very dangerous breaking point lately .its not the self-indulgent self pity ,,its the self hatred and had enough misery type .im "running on fumes" and other peoples patience.
i tried to shout out my pain today thats stuck in my thoughts but all it did was give me a sore throat .
Thanks.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
At this point I feel like me feeling suicidal is normal, just typically passive and at the back of my mind. Today however it's a bit more present.
hope you feel better today. i also am able to keep my suicidal thoughts mild and passive. i redirect my thoughts and that usually works. when they are more present come here and tell us. when you share it, it becomes less of a monster...mike...*hug*shake

The Tigress ♡

✮ You are worth it ✮
Chat Pro
At a very dangerous breaking point lately .its not the self-indulgent self pity ,,its the self hatred and had enough misery type .im "running on fumes" and other peoples patience.
i tried to shout out my pain today thats stuck in my thoughts but all it did was give me a sore throat .
Thanks.
Sending hugs and light. Hope you are better today *hug

Lane

SF Supporter
i tried to shout out my pain today thats
stuck in my thoughts but all it did was give me a sore throat .
Thanks.
You are such a good writer. I hope you can find a few minutes of peace. Are you feeling any better or same?

You are such a good writer. I hope you can find a few minutes of peace. Are you feeling any better or same?
Hi Lane ,,i usually waffle.
I dont get a seconds peace,[maybe when asleep,anxietys visit me there at times ] .Ive got myself in an impossible situation that got alot worse this year .the demons are screaming at me.
Ile have to unburden myself no matter what the consequences.ive done alot of introspection to figure out my life and my fractured EGO has snapped at me .to quote someone "my brain wants me dead".
Cheers .

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$305.00
Goal
$255.00