Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
I know that feeling well. You can talk to me anytime you feel that way, or whenever you want. I'm around most of the time unless I'm sleeping or something.
I know I always pay attention to what you put up even if I don't have anything further to add.
Thank you.
I'm currently trying to be a little productive on my thesis, and that's gotten me to feel a tiny bit better, and so has talking about it here.

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Yes, feeling pretty guilty for feeling that way though cos I should really be grateful for the good things.
Just really feeling ignored, disregarded, dismissed, unimportant and otherwise utterly uncared about. It's not a good feeling at all. Anyway not gonna do anything about it other than some SH later, think that will help a bit at least. I always enjoy how it looks after for sure. Feels like I deserve that too, for both the rejection I've experienced from so many people, and also cos I'm too negative for people. Negative is bad which means I'm bad and deserve all the bad things that have happened. So doing that will make it all balance out. I've been too resistant about these facts, clearly. Will be good to make it all right though :)

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Yes, feeling pretty guilty for feeling that way though cos I should really be grateful for the good things.
Just really feeling ignored, disregarded, dismissed, unimportant and otherwise utterly uncared about. It's not a good feeling at all. Anyway not gonna do anything about it other than some SH later, think that will help a bit at least. I always enjoy how it looks after for sure. Feels like I deserve that too, for both the rejection I've experienced from so many people, and also cos I'm too negative for people. Negative is bad which means I'm bad and deserve all the bad things that have happened. So doing that will make it all balance out. I've been too resistant about these facts, clearly. Will be good to make it all right though :)
I am pulling for you, good to make it all right, you always do bring a smile for me at least. :)

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i need to go but i don't have any good method
i don't think that going now is a good or intelligent move. just think of all of this hard work to give you a great education then a rewarding career. it would be like running a great race then stopping right before the finish line, what a waste. you would never see the fruits of your labor, it all would have been for nothing. i hope you stay and eventually have a great life.

mike...*hug*console*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
first @JMG you do NOT deserve any negative things, and sh doesn't really solve anything, it will just make you feel bad about it later. a better way to cope would be talk to us, talk to me in my inbox. i don't think you're negative but i do see self-esteem issue. you are actually positive most of the time. and thinking of a way out happens sometimes, i even still have those thoughts, but mine are minor thoughts and i hope yours will be also.

mike....*hug*shake

I think its my overloaded schedule. But honestly not totally sure.
Yeah, that can certainly be hard to deal with. If there's something that it is really difficult to deal with, maybe see if you can take a week or two off from it. When I have a lot to do, I sometimes find writing it down in a list helps me manage it. I hope you're feeling a little bit better now. Keep yourself safe.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Yes :'( I'm sat on the sofa at 3am crying to myself because things seem so hard at the moment. But I'm overwhelmed by the love and support that this community has, and it gives me comfort and a place to rant when I need to get things off my chest
Most glad to hear that you are finding comfort here from the members.

Yes :'( I'm sat on the sofa at 3am crying to myself because things seem so hard at the moment. But I'm overwhelmed by the love and support that this community has, and it gives me comfort and a place to rant when I need to get things off my chest
We aim to hold you Your darkest moments and hope that my being with all of us that have felt exactly as you do now that we are related and are family. . We have got you so please keep taking to us and let us hold you in your saddest moments xxx

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i hope things get better for you soon.

mike...*hug*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
no not for a long time except minor thoughts during spikes. although sometimes i wish i was , but my mind won't let me go back there. so for now i'm destined to live and to keep trying to make my life the best i can possibly do.

mike

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00