Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
yes

tired of the life

Tired of talk about why I shouldn't feel the way I feel, or what will help, or how I should feel grateful
you feel the way you do for reasons that are part of your life and it's no persons business to tell you to feel differently. it doesn't hurt to listen to suggestions on how to feel better but at the end of the day you and only you can decide on what will help you. as for being grateful everyone should be at least a little grateful for some things in their life.

for me one thing i'm grateful for is that i'm not the first male human to get pregnant naturally and be forced to do a natural child birth with no pain killers lol

mike....*hug*shake

seabird

meandering home
SF Supporter
you feel the way you do for reasons that are part of your life and it's no persons business to tell you to feel differently. it doesn't hurt to listen to suggestions on how to feel better but at the end of the day you and only you can decide on what will help you. as for being grateful everyone should be at least a little grateful for some things in their life.

for me one thing i'm grateful for is that i'm not the first male human to get pregnant naturally and be forced to do a natural child birth with no pain killers lol

mike....*hug*shake
Thanks mike. I talked to my partner & feel better now.

AvidFan

Retired Cat Staff
SF Supporter

mike....*hug*shake
I read that wrong and was going to PM you for details as I was fascinated as my mind did a somersault at the concept and wondered why it wasn't on the news!!!!

seabird

meandering home
SF Supporter
I read that wrong and was going to PM you for details as I was fascinated as my mind did a somersault at the concept and wondered why it wasn't on the news!!!!
My brain did a double-take on it too. I thought there is more to mike than we knew!
(the physical pain of having a child goes away and one is left with the good parts - that was my experience anyhow.)

*hug

yes

tired of the life

Tired of talk about why I shouldn't feel the way I feel, or what will help, or how I should feel grateful
Well said and felt @seabird ... there are no words. Do even these words generate any comfort? One thing that has helped me along the way (in this past year) is to stop internalizing the "why" question.

For me I've discovered that it's OK to speak the "why" question, but it's absolutely toxic to internalize the "why" question. I am happy to share with you I've successfully removed this personal toxin.

Liberating. I wish (pray) nothing but strength to you @seabird

I am suicidal. I think my insomnia can not be treated, some days ago my doctor said he doesn’t know what else can be done.
I was watching Therapy in a Nutshell on YouTube while back, and she said one of the best ways to treat insomnia is to get up after you've lain in bed for 20 minutes without falling asleep. Get up and do something relaxing like read, then go back to bed after 10-15 minutes. If you don't fall asleep in another 20 minutes get up, and so on. Sorry if this sounds obvious but she said 80 percent of insomnia can be treated in this way. It does seem to work for me.

seabird

meandering home
SF Supporter
Well said and felt @seabird ... there are no words. Do even these words generate any comfort? One thing that has helped me along the way (in this past year) is to stop internalizing the "why" question.

For me I've discovered that it's OK to speak the "why" question, but it's absolutely toxic to internalize the "why" question. I am happy to share with you I've successfully removed this personal toxin.

Liberating. I wish (pray) nothing but strength to you @seabird
thank you

I'd be quite interested in your story. Perhaps PM me, if you want.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00