Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

xXloganXx

I'm going to give you the same advice I gave someone else. When you feel like you are at the end of your rope and you can't take it any more, give it one more day. Please for your own sake. The fact that you bothered to get on this chat line shows that there is a part of you that wants to live. Hold onto that part as though your life depends on it because it does. There is a bad part of you that is creating all this misery. Tell that bad part to go to he**. Find your good part and nurture it. Help it to grow.
Have you considered seeing a doctor and possibly getting some medication that would help the voice to go away?
Question: once you've beaten back the bad thoughts, where do you go from there? i am always stuck in that place... and being the age im now, feels like im not wanted by the world....

kittykatt

Question: once you've beaten back the bad thoughts, where do you go from there? i am always stuck in that place... and being the age im now, feels like im not wanted by the world....
You find something to do that you enjoy. It could be gardening, shoveling snow, reading, watching a movie, going out to eat, anything that you enjoy. Try and find something that is going to happen in the future that you can look forward to being a part of. Or try to find something that you can get involved in.

xXloganXx

You find something to do that you enjoy. It could be gardening, shoveling snow, reading, watching a movie, going out to eat, anything that you enjoy. Try and find something that is going to happen in the future that you can look forward to being a part of. Or try to find something that you can get involved in.
i look forward to getting intoxicated... pretty sad...

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i look forward to getting intoxicated... pretty sad...
looking forward to being intoxicated isn't sad if done in the right place for the right reason. like I used to have a trailer at a campground on the lake in the summer. I worked all week and occasionally got hammered on the weekend. that was the right place and right time. just don't get hammered all the time...mike...*hug*console*shake

Tana

Yeah...but I'm gonna sleep it off and think about it tomorrow...
Don't wanna be impulsive, that's for sure. Maybe I missed something.

And maybe you did too...really don't think it's something anyone should be impulsive about...once the worst is over with, you can think more clearly. Who knows.

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Yes, not actively or w/ any kind of plan but if I were to get a terminal diagnosis tomorrow that said I only had a week at most left of infinite suffering, misery and rejection, oops sorry I mean "living" then I think I'd feel relieved far more than fear at this point. The ratio would be 90% relief, 10% fear of death. Whatever.

rayray

Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming
I think of suicide everyday and a lot of the time i can deal with it and manage to get ride of them every time those thoughts invade my head.. I've given into them 3 times in my life.. it's been 9 years since I've attempted suicide.. I feel like I'm losing it again and I have no one I can turn to.. I'm all alone.. I feel like there is no point in fighting it, the only thing keeping me here are my younger sibling but even that is fading.. they'd probably be better off without me..

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
they'd probably be better off without me..
That is what depression makes you feel like but its highly unlikely the reality. Please hold on longer for your sibling and keep reaching out for help in real life and online, I'm sad you feel this way but please know better days are ahead, the tough days do pass. *hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00