Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Why do you think that?
Also, sorry if I'm assuming too much, but do you think that maybe your bad mood might have something to do with those thoughts? That no one would care, I mean...
I don't know for sure. I've just been crying a lot and feeling worthless. Starting to feel like people just take me for granted.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
It sucks mate but...did you try letting them know how you feel? That it doesn't seem like they appreciate you enough?
Maybe they have no idea, or at least don't realise the consequences.

It sounds pretty likely, in fact...
Yeah, I'm talking about it and hope I don't come across as stupid. I'm pretty sensitive so things affect me pretty easily. I just don't like bothering people with my issues.

Tana

Yeah, I'm talking about it and hope I don't come across as stupid. I'm pretty sensitive so things affect me pretty easily. I just don't like bothering people with my issues.
Dude, you're not.
But the truth is, we're really not in our *right mind* when we're at our worst...
It's not just you, it's me, it's nearly everyone around here...and I wouldn't call it "stupid", just everything is more darkly twisted, distorted for a while. You're not bothering, me, and I'm sure the people you're closest to in real life wouldn't think you were either...they'd likely want to help if they knew how you felt. To test that theory though, imagine your close friend or family member would come over to you seeking support. Just a thought.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Dude, you're not.
But the truth is, we're really not in our *right mind* when we're at our worst...
It's not just you, it's me, it's nearly everyone around here...and I wouldn't call it "stupid", just everything is more darkly twisted, distorted for a while. You're not bothering, me, and I'm sure the people you're closest to in real life wouldn't think you were either...they'd likely want to help if they knew how you felt. To test that theory though, imagine your close friend or family member would come over to you seeking support. Just a thought.
I don't really have anyone to turn to offline, and I feel like I talk about my problems too much on here. I just feel like an annoyance and don't know how to get rid of that feeling.

Tana

I don't really have anyone to turn to offline, and I feel like I talk about my problems too much on here. I just feel like an annoyance and don't know how to get rid of that feeling.
To be honest, I feel like that too (for myself) XD. So...I'm not really sure how to get rid of it, per say...
But, you should know you're not annoying me (nor is anyone else who vents), and can inbox me anytime..

Also, maybe the rest feel like that too? that'd be comforting to know, lol...

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
To be honest, I feel like that too (for myself) XD. So...I'm not really sure how to get rid of it, per say...
But, you should know you're not annoying me (nor is anyone else who vents), and can inbox me anytime..

Also, maybe the rest feel like that too? that'd be comforting to know, lol...
Thank you, I appreciate that. I was starting to think no one could put up with me anymore, lol.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I doubt that's the actual case, mate... :)
But you're welcome. *hug

Do you feel any better? It's okay if not, and as I said, I'm free to chat with.
I should warn you I'll have to go in about, 15 minutes though... But, would respond later for sure.
I feel ok, thanks. I think talking about it helped. And I'm around if you ever need to talk about anything.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Yes, not actively or w/ any kind of plan but if I were to get a terminal diagnosis tomorrow that said I only had a week at most left of infinite suffering, misery and rejection, oops sorry I mean "living" then I think I'd feel relieved far more than fear at this point. The ratio would be 90% relief, 10% fear of death. Whatever.
I hope you feel better soon. I think you should fear what you would miss out of life more than death. i'm sure you have a lot of joy coming your way some real small some huge and everything in between and as the rest of us we may have to endure some pain on the journey as well...mike...*hug*console

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I think of suicide everyday and a lot of the time i can deal with it and manage to get ride of them every time those thoughts invade my head.. I've given into them 3 times in my life.. it's been 9 years since I've attempted suicide.. I feel like I'm losing it again and I have no one I can turn to.. I'm all alone.. I feel like there is no point in fighting it, the only thing keeping me here are my younger sibling but even that is fading.. they'd probably be better off without me..
i'm sorry that you feel suicidal. but you are like me you can redirect the suicidal thoughts if they aren't severe. but you are not alone, you are a member of the SF family. we are listening to you and we do care. please share with us when you are happy and when you are suffering....mike...*hug*console*shake

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
I hope you feel better soon. I think you should fear what you would miss out of life more than death. i'm sure you have a lot of joy coming your way some real small some huge and everything in between and as the rest of us we may have to endure some pain on the journey as well...mike...*hug*console
Ty @1964dodge / Mike I appreciate that you cared enough to read what I said & reply to it. I will try to keep those things in mind, you seem to have a far higher level of hope for me & my life than I do but as I said I will try, ty for the encouragement & hope you are well too :) Sending lots of hugs to you, @sinking_ship (ty for the hugs too!) and everyone here :) *hug*hug❀ ❀ ❀
PS- Not feeling as bad as yesterday I guess but still pretty hopeless. I got a strong sense today from my sweet perfect lil angel kitty that she's very glad I am here & loves me a lot which helped me feel better & more hopeful about things also :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00