Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

It's a lousy day, I'm still in bed and it's the middle of the afternoon. There is a good moment in this, the pain I've been in for well over a week is finally responding to the steroids and NSAIDS. I'm grateful for the break. And Dodge made me laugh a minute ago so there ya go. Thanks Mike.

Peach

Everyday from when i wake up i dont want to live anymore. I dont want to be me anymore.
All i do is pretend to be a happy as i feel like no one aroud me does not understand how scared i am.

Peach

Another celebrity suicide has me thinking about it but not feeling suicidal. It makes me think about the finality and futility of it.
All sucides are tragic as it is a loss of life too soon.
I hate when a celebrity ends their life and everyone starts preaching and pretending to care about mental health .

If people really cared about mental health they would campaign for better access to mental health services as currently nhs waiting lists are awfully long. What is the point in saying you support mental health awarenss but there is no services . We need mental health services. Society does more to exclude people with MH issues from particiapting in life . Our legal system is weak in protscting people with mental illness
I hate injustice and inequality

How many people say online dont be afriad to talk but hardly check on their friends and family.

Everyday people die by sucide but why does everyone seem to care if it is their favourite celebrity

Society i believe really does not care about mental illness or sucide.

Post here if you are feeling suicidal today.

That way,other members will know who needs extra support today :)
I've always felt suicidal, but in a sort of abstract way. 5 years ago my 20 year old daughter <mod edit - suicide method - daughter tried to kill herself> and is maimed for life. She will never have a job. She tries to avoid me. I have another child but I can't stop feeling in very deep despair. I have already <mod edit - method - purchased a method>

Last edited by a moderator:

Peach

I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. I am around your daughter age . I am 22 years old. I am been suicidal for over a year and it is getting worse day after day.
A window she must been so much emotional pain to do that

No No No !

your daughter needs you even though she avoids you. I argue with my family, said things i regret to my family but i still need them and love them. We children are not perfect but we do love and appreciate our parents even though we dont show it.

If you end your life you will miss so much of your other childs life. Birthdays, gradautions, achievements etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueGreen

All sucides are tragic as it is a loss of life too soon.
I hate when a celebrity ends their life and everyone starts preaching and pretending to care about mental health .

If people really cared about mental health they would campaign for better access to mental health services as currently nhs waiting lists are awfully long. What is the point in saying you support mental health awarenss but there is no services . We need mental health services. Society does more to exclude people with MH issues from particiapting in life . Our legal system is weak in protscting people with mental illness
I hate injustice and inequality

How many people say online dont be afriad to talk but hardly check on their friends and family.

Everyday people die by sucide but why does everyone seem to care if it is their favourite celebrity

Society i believe really does not care about mental illness or sucide.
Oh, I agree with you @Albawolf. Everyone is so caring and telling everyone else to be kind etc. Tomorrow or next week, it's all forgotten and they are back to normal. I have 'friends' who post about suicide on FB and how they are a shoulder to cry on but in real life, they couldn't care less for anyone. I was just saying that when a celebrity dies, it brings things up for me, not that the celebrity is any more important.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00