Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

Peach

Oh, I agree with you @Albawolf. Everyone is so caring and telling everyone else to be kind etc. Tomorrow or next week, it's all forgotten and they are back to normal. I have 'friends' who post about suicide on FB and how they are a shoulder to cry on but in real life, they couldn't care less for anyone. I was just saying that when a celebrity dies, it brings things up for me, not that the celebrity is any more important.
I am 22 years old but i hate how society is so bloody fake when it comes to mental health. It easier to virtual signal than take action i guess

Tana

To be honest...I guess I'm just glad it's brought up at all.
Or at least, in ways that isn't just a side gag for people to laugh at in a sitcom... (not that it shouldn't be made funny, but there should be understanding for it as well).

I’m so sorry if this is the wrong place to post - but I am feeling very suicidal, almost did it today but was interrupted <mod edit - time line> So sad, scared, tired and stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m so sorry if this is the wrong place to post - but I am feeling very suicidal, almost did it today but was interrupted <mod edit - time line>So sad, scared, tired and stupid.
Have been living with depression for quite a while now, keep working, being a mother, pacing forward, but beneath it all have lost all hope. Sorry.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
All sucides are tragic as it is a loss of life too soon.
I hate when a celebrity ends their life and everyone starts preaching and pretending to care about mental health .

If people really cared about mental health they would campaign for better access to mental health services as currently nhs waiting lists are awfully long. What is the point in saying you support mental health awarenss but there is no services . We need mental health services. Society does more to exclude people with MH issues from particiapting in life . Our legal system is weak in protscting people with mental illness
I hate injustice and inequality

How many people say online dont be afriad to talk but hardly check on their friends and family.

Everyday people die by sucide but why does everyone seem to care if it is their favourite celebrity

Society i believe really does not care about mental illness or sucide.
a lot of people care about mental health and suicide, just not many that can make a difference...mike...*hug

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Feeling suicidal today? Not a day goes past where I don't imagine killing myself at least 20 times.
welcome to SF we are a peer community that cares but never judges. we are listening to you and we do care. most people here felt the way you do right now. please look at the different threads and post if you can, we also have a chat section if you prefer real time. please give us a chance to help you...mike...*console*sadhug

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I’m so sorry if this is the wrong place to post - but I am feeling very suicidal, almost did it today but was interrupted <mod edit - time line> So sad, scared, tired and stupid.
try to keep holding on. someday like most of us here you'll be glad you did...mike...*hug*console*shake

Peach

a lot of people care about mental health and suicide, just not many that can make a difference...mike...*hug
We can all make a difference. The world can be a much better place if more cared and fought against the injustices in the world.
People care more about what was going on in the world than celebrity gossip etc we would be much better world
I am strong believer we are all capable of creating better world .
Look out for each other, unionise in the work place , organise protests and keep raising awareness about how inaccessible mental health care in the UK .
Never stop fighting . Did the suffragettes stop ? No.
Love Rose and take care
Young liberal feminist from England

I don't feel an imminent threat of suicide as much as I feel like it's eventually happening--a conscious, considered decision to cease living because the physical and emotional pain, combined, are simply too much with which to live, especially when mixed with feelings of hopelessness & despair as my physical condition deteriorates & my ability to care for myself and to provide for myself financially diminish.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I don't feel an imminent threat of suicide as much as I feel like it's eventually happening--a conscious, considered decision to cease living because the physical and emotional pain, combined, are simply too much with which to live, especially when mixed with feelings of hopelessness & despair as my physical condition deteriorates & my ability to care for myself and to provide for myself financially diminish.
i'm so sorry that you suffer so much. keep fighting to improve your health mental health and pain to get better even if just a little. I had a bad night and i'm something like you so I understand. but one piece of advice. don't compare your life to what it was . figure out your average day and make that your new normal. this way you don't mourn what you've lost you can have a pain level of three and call it a good day for example. you have to keep strong and continue the fight. anytime you need or want to talk feel free to inbox me I do understand...mike*hug*console

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00