Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
I know what you mean. It is why I sometimes put that someone else could have made better use of the time given to me on Earth for themselves. I say it as my existence has meant nothing.
I get it. Sometimes I feel like I should just shut up and go hide or stop taking up space.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Seriously contemplating, but it shouldn't matter becausr no one should like me.
i like you as well as a lot of other people here. and what a waste if you commited suicide now. after all that hard work and you are just about ready to reap the rewards. i would wait until you have a chance for a taste of what you worked so hard for. i hope you feel better today...mike...*hug*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I know what you mean. It is why I sometimes put that someone else could have made better use of the time given to me on Earth for themselves. I say it as my existence has meant nothing.
you are less productive than some people and more productive than others. you are compassionate and help others. you bring a smile to my face on occasion. in other words you are a good and normal human being...mike...*hug*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I get it. Sometimes I feel like I should just shut up and go hide or stop taking up space.
i personally think that you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. you have accomplished a lot already. you are a good friend to others here and you have been a good friend to your team mates. you are not perfect but you are amazing...mike...*console*sadhug*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
due to physical issues this week i had mild suicidal thoughts nothing dangerous or serious. but not any today. i am determined to make it to the last page of my book of life...mike

I’m new here but right now I can’t seem to find another way out. I went from being perfectly okay about 3 days to not being able to go for more than 24 hours without having a panic attack and planning the end of my life. I guess this is my last ask for help as I don’t know where else to turn. I’m sorry to be a burden on anyone

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
i like you as well as a lot of other people here. and what a waste if you commited suicide now. after all that hard work and you are just about ready to reap the rewards. i would wait until you have a chance for a taste of what you worked so hard for. i hope you feel better today...mike...*hug*shake
i personally think that you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. you have accomplished a lot already. you are a good friend to others here and you have been a good friend to your team mates. you are not perfect but you are amazing...mike...*console*sadhug*shake
Thank you. I'm feeling a bit better today. Still really stressed about my projects and unmotivated, but I'm at least a little less down on myself now. I was also able to vent to a friend on Tumblr, which was nice.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
first i am safe. but i've kind of been under a lot of stress lately and not doing great physically. i try to be positive but sometimes i feel that it would be for the best. but for many reasons i can't so i'm probably very safe. i wish we could start our lives old and suffering and work backwords lol...mike

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Those feelings have always been there in varying intensities over the years. Only change is that now there is a calm acceptance of what will one day be inevitable, which is something that brings a sense of inner peace.

No comments,questions, or responses needed. It's just how it is.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00