Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

I feel like there's no point to any of this (life) except for people scamming others and taking what they can from you. From me. I've tried to help people my whole life, despite being broken myself... and all they do is take take take.... I feel like there's not one person in my entire life that has actually seen me, or even tried to. That's all I long for... a true connection. It seems so far away and I don't really want to hang around anymore waiting in pain for something that may never come. My heart is lonely and tired.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I feel like there's no point to any of this (life) except for people scamming others and taking what they can from you. From me. I've tried to help people my whole life, despite being broken myself... and all they do is take take take.... I feel like there's not one person in my entire life that has actually seen me, or even tried to. That's all I long for... a true connection. It seems so far away and I don't really want to hang around anymore waiting in pain for something that may never come. My heart is lonely and tired.
Hi, welcome to SF. I'm glad you found us. I understand that kind of tired, a lot of us do. You can maybe make some good connections here. When you're ready maybe make a post to introduce yourself. I hope to see you around. *hug

I wrote my eulogy last night and made my plans as to what where and when, and then followed hrough but it didnt work, so will try again. Its the only way i can see theough this darkness.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Combatclerk please dont, wait a little while longer. You've waited this long, a little more cant harm. Talk to people here, they are incredible and they care. I CARE. I can't give you any words of advice or wisdom because I'm nearly at the same place as you. But please don't do it.

@Combatclerk please dont, wait a little while longer. You've waited this long, a little more cant harm. Talk to people here, they are incredible and they care. I CARE. I can't give you any words of advice or wisdom because I'm nearly at the same place as you. But please don't do it.
Dear Flowerdream, what is there to wait for? I am damaged goods, i am ina dead end marrage that has run its course, i just want to be alone, away from all the trauma, darkness, sadness and torment thats inside my head, the only way i can get rid of it and end thos horrid never ending punishment is to check out.

Dear Flowerdream, what is there to wait for? I am damaged goods, i am ina dead end marrage that has run its course, i just want to be alone, away from all the trauma, darkness, sadness and torment thats inside my head, the only way i can get rid of it and end thos horrid never ending punishment is to check out.
@Combatclerk, I honestly don't know what to say to that apart from I understand. If you want to, you can talk to me and If you don't that's ok too. But one thing you not while your here, is alone.

GFS

Speaking of suicidal thoughts, I was reading an old thread "How I wish to die" from @Lara_C.
The thread was closed so I thought posting this here.

While I, like most of suicidal folks, have played the "peaceful, perfect, painless" scenario maybe more than a few times in my mind, after looking at it more thoroughly, I came to realize I don't care at all how I'd go. I don't care if it'd be painful or take a long time as long as I'd go in the end. If I'd have peace in the first place I wouldn't think of suicide, would I? lol Thinking of it, the methods I've fantasized mostly are neither painless nor quite peaceful.
The only thing that bugs me is that I don't like others bearing the consequences of my choices/decisions.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Speaking of suicidal thoughts, I was reading an old thread "How I wish to die" from @Lara_C.
The thread was closed so I thought posting this here.

While I, like most of suicidal folks, have played the "peaceful, perfect, painless" scenario maybe more than a few times in my mind, after looking at it more thoroughly, I came to realize I don't care at all how I'd go. I don't care if it'd be painful or take a long time as long as I'd go in the end. If I'd have peace in the first place I wouldn't think of suicide, would I? lol Thinking of it, the methods I've fantasized mostly are neither painless nor quite peaceful.
The only thing that bugs me is that I don't like others bearing the consequences of my choices/decisions.
*hug I'm sorry to hear you're thinking like this. I'm here if you wanna talk.

There's definitely some bad people out there who are up to no good.

It's good to try to focus your efforts to help others in the right places. I think if you stick around SF for a while, you may find the good things that you are looking for.

Hugs

I always say it doesn’t take much to push me over the edge and it’s usually my husband that does the pushing. He is super stressed tonight so yeah, I’m falling over that edge. Last Friday I walked out of work, now I wish I’d kept walking and they hadn’t found me. Just want to disappear.

I’m new here but right now I can’t seem to find another way out. I went from being perfectly okay about 3 days to not being able to go for more than 24 hours without having a panic attack and planning the end of my life. I guess this is my last ask for help as I don’t know where else to turn. I’m sorry to be a burden on anyone
I’m feeling like you also
I don’t know you but I don’t want you to die xx

I always say it doesn’t take much to push me over the edge and it’s usually my husband that does the pushing. He is super stressed tonight so yeah, I’m falling over that edge. Last Friday I walked out of work, now I wish I’d kept walking and they hadn’t found me. Just want to disappear.
I’m so sorry
My bf is pushing me over the edge again tonight too

it’s so hard wanting to kill your self and loving your kids and then being torn not to be able to

it makes me more suicidal not being able to because of them

I’m so sorry
My bf is pushing me over the edge again tonight too

it’s so hard wanting to kill your self and loving your kids and then being torn not to be able to

it makes me more suicidal not being able to because of them
I know what you mean. I only stay for my kids because it would crush them but I do find that sometimes they don’t factor into the equation and I get so very close. I always need someone to remind me of them to bring me back to my senses.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00