Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

I'm considering it right now.

I'm not at a point I would act on it, but things are bleak.
((((((((((Pebble)))))))))))

I'm in the hole myself although not suicidal. I hope things become less bleak for you. Feel free to PM me and let me know why things seem bleak. My bleakest thing right now is that my brother has cancer. I was in a depressive episode even before his diagnosis.

for me one thing i'm grateful for is that i'm not the first male human to get pregnant naturally and be forced to do a natural child birth with no pain killers lol

mike....*hug*shake
Now that is funny, I share your sense of humor. Speaking of pain Mike, how's your threshold these days? Right now, I'm imagining taking a cruise with you in that Dodge. Bliss my friend, I can see it.

Help56

((((((((((Pebble)))))))))))

I'm in the hole myself although not suicidal. I hope things become less bleak for you. Feel free to PM me and let me know why things seem bleak. My bleakest thing right now is that my brother has cancer. I was in a depressive episode even before his diagnosis.
Why bad things happen to those who want life is sad. I wish I could give my life for your brother

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
Been there all week I had just started getting a calm on my life with treatment going well till I some Tuesday and a we issue came up and has me right back to day one and thinking about ending things

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00