Suicidal thoughts.. cant get them away

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by catch_me_if_u_can, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. catch_me_if_u_can

catch_me_if_u_can New Member

Im thinking about suicide all the time. It drives me crazyyy. Now, my girl just dumped me.. and the pain is just........ and to know its your fault, the pain is even harder!!! She was my last hope. My light that kept me going. I try go out with my friends,I try to do something else, buts its impossible. I hate everything, and have done so for a long time. Life is meaningless. Doing the same fucking thing every day, and then you die. I keep thinking :I rather die young and beautiful then old and stinky.

Whats up people? Isnt this shit hard? I dont have the guts do it!! YET! But I want too... omg, i cant stand this feeling.
  2. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

:hug: Take a deep breath.

I know exactly how you feel. I felt that way only a few months ago. I have my own story of losing my light, my hope, my rock... so I know how you feel.

Please don't hurt yourself. I'm here for a PM if you want to talk, get some things off your chest, share stories... I'm here tonight.

Take care sweetie.
  3. urban_lily

urban_lily Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear you are going through this. It's not easy and I've been through the same sort of thing recently myself.

You really need to get some help as this is something you should not have to deal with on your own....not sure what help you can get mind you but you need something! Just something to take your mind off everything, something new and something you enjoy....maybe some kind of class or something....I dunno.

I do know that when you feel like this it seems that it will never end and there is only one way out.....but there is light at the end of the tunnel....I have been through depression before and came out of it eventually. (I'm depressed again now but that's a whole other matter!!).....

Try to keep calm, think as rationally as you can, distract yourself with something if possible...even just hanging around on here :) I so hope this passes quickly for you

4. Chris Turner

Chris Turner Member

mate........i've just come out of the bad end of a 6year relationship..... with the last 2 years being especially bad. and tbh i felt pretty crap but know i know that things go on. dont think about suicide, its never that bad pal, just think theres people in this world who would kill to have a life like yours, you dont know how good you have it mate. life isn't meaningless, life is what you make it...... you can sit around thinking about killing yourself as much as you want but at the end of the day, you need to get yourself out and have fun.....make new friends what ever it takes. no matter what happens in life only you can change it, do what ever it takes, new job, move away, new friends new car, get a cat, get a dog or even all of them. anything.....

life is so easy to change my friend so its up to you. would you rarther end your life and miss out on something that could be so great for so little effort?

you wanna chat to me, just PM me.
  5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I'm sorry but I have trouble with that line "life is what you make it". Sometimes illness, an injury, mental health issues, a loss etc. define our lifes for us. And we just don't have the strength or willpower to make the changes to make it what we want. Sometimes what we really want or need is not within our grasp or is too taboo by others to even let us consider it. But at times when life is not what you wanted to make it, it is comforting to have a place like this to look for answers and help. I'm glad you found SF. Let us help you in the world that you didn't choose but now have to live in. Keep posting when you feel low and try to accept the help from others.
  6. Chris Turner

Chris Turner Member

the way i look at it though is to make the best of what you have. theres a lot of people out there who have physical and mental disablilities and they make the best of what they have :)
  7. alwaysincrisis

alwaysincrisis Well-Known Member

I agree with both of you.........I have bipolar disorder and when I am realatively stable I do make the most of my life....I am naturally a positive person and make positive changes in my life etc. Sadly this only lasts for approx 3 months of the year......the rest of the year I am a different person....either a zombie in a depressed state who can hardly leave the flat or a psychotic person in mania out of control.

Please do not consider suicide to solve your problems......I understand how the end of a relationship is devastating and if it is your fault as you believe (although it nowmally takes two...) then that makes it must look on this as an experience that will not be repeated and learn from where you believe you could do better next time in a new relationship.....

Please take care......
  8. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

And unfortunatley for some of us we have spent a lot of time and energy trying to make the best of what we have and this is where and what we end up with. But the point to all this is never give up trying no matter where your life is at this point in time. The future may be frightening but if you hold on and reach out for help and hope you will have a future.

Sorry didn't mean to get "radical". Just sometimes its hard to just help others without putting in your 2 cents worth. I hear what others say but it doesn't mean that I always agree. But I am by nature a timid person and it is only here that I have found the courage to stand up for myself and speak out once in a while. So please bear with the "once in a whiles". Your point is a good one and I hope many members can heed it.
  9. CyanideMuffin

CyanideMuffin Member

i understand how you feel, i hate everything as well, everyday i hate something new

and if going out with your friends doesnt work out, then you may consider goint to therapy or something, it lets you talk it away and somehow it helps

and im glad that you're asking for help and you have a little hope, becasue if not, you'd not be here now.

make something you like to do, i dont know, listen to music or something

hope you're fine
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.