Suicidal thoughts creeping back and chasing me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chelseagirl, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chelseagirl

chelseagirl Member

On the whole I've been doing ok. I have a lot of positives going on in my life that have made me feel happy and excited. However, those thoughts are still there and it feels like they're chasing me, just waiting for a time when I'm low and they can get me. I made an attempt a month ago and it was a rash and irrational decision. It, obviously, didn't work and to be honest it scared the hell out of me but now I keep thinking I wish it had worked. As many positives as I have in my life it just feels fragile and overwhelming. The support I'm getting is going to be dramatically reduced and this scares the crap out of me. I've not really had any support for the past fortnight and I'm a mess. The weeping, despair, pain, desperation are not there all the time but they're increasing in intensity. It just feels too much to cope with

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You can talk here hun we will listen Have you told your doctor how you are feeling hun. Maybe doc can get you into a group therapy hun to help you with your feeling that overwhelm you
    hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.