Suicidal thoughts... help and advice.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jamessib94, Feb 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamessib94

Jamessib94 New Member

The first thing i'd like to ask if anyone could confirm if I have the tell=tale symptoms of any type of mental disorder. I have constant up and down moods from day to day, one day i will feel as hyper as anything, very up beat about the future and just generaly in a good mood. Yet it could be as soon as the next day i will feel suicidal, depressed and sometimes for no real reason. These moods could switch as many as 10 times a month. My dad also had schizophrennia and other mental disorders but I have heard it was mainly due to drug abuse in his teens.

I have had suicidal thoughts for around 5 years but I have only just turned 18. I sometimes like the idea of putting a rope like material around my neck and just standing on the edge of a drop. I just can't do it because I always think about what it would be doing to my loved ones and I always think to myself what if the future was a bit brighter? But I really don't think those 2 things will be stopping me much longer. I really don't want to talk to anyone I know about this because i wouldn't want to be seen as a attention seeker or a weak person but I really need someone to talk to about it...

2. BigTomTooToo

BigTomTooToo Well-Known Member

bipolar?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.