suicidal thoughts, i thought this was done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by juicyjay89, Aug 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juicyjay89

juicyjay89 New Member

I've been perfectly fine the past 2 years, I have had problems with suicide and depression in the past. I joined the military (wont say what branch) a little while back and all of a sudden recently I been feeling worse and worse. The fact of not being able to see my family makes it worse. No one in my unit knows about this, nor do I want them to know
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Welcome :hug:

My heart goes out to you and your family.
  3. Comrade Napoleon

Comrade Napoleon Well-Known Member

I can hear how being a soldier can add so much stress on you.

As a soldier I am sure you live in certain of whether you will live or die. You should write letters to your family about how much love them and appreciate them.

Good luck, and stay safe.
  4. juicyjay89

juicyjay89 New Member

Thank you for the welcome. This is all I have right now, I don't have anyone to talk to except random people on here. I appreciate anything and all that you choose to give me
  5. Anneinside

Anneinside Well-Known Member

All I can do for you right now is to send you best wishes for your decisions and your life. Hang on for better times.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Keep in contact with family through web cam hun call them see if they can visit or if you can get leave to visit them It is hard not having support around you hun but you do have us here now okay hugs
  7. Jelly

Jelly Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear this...just do your best to keep in contact. <3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.