• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

suicidal thoughts, i thought this was done

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been perfectly fine the past 2 years, I have had problems with suicide and depression in the past. I joined the military (wont say what branch) a little while back and all of a sudden recently I been feeling worse and worse. The fact of not being able to see my family makes it worse. No one in my unit knows about this, nor do I want them to know

I can hear how being a soldier can add so much stress on you.

As a soldier I am sure you live in certain of whether you will live or die. You should write letters to your family about how much love them and appreciate them.

Good luck, and stay safe.

Thank you for the welcome. This is all I have right now, I don't have anyone to talk to except random people on here. I appreciate anything and all that you choose to give me

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Keep in contact with family through web cam hun call them see if they can visit or if you can get leave to visit them It is hard not having support around you hun but you do have us here now okay hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$5.00
Goal
$255.00