Suicidal thoughts like a wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danialla

SF Supporter
Have any of you experienced a suicidal thought as a big wave? You are doing really well and then all of a sudden wham, you feel like your drowning in your suicidal thought?

This happens to me....I feel like I'm drowning, or suffocating. I feel like I'm in a rip tide and am swimming with all my strength not to be carried away and out to sea (death).

I HATE when it happens, i get so tired of swimming I just want to drown. I am feeling this way right now....writing it down makes it real to me. I see what is happening, I just don't know why???

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
In my suicidal days I would get waves of severe suicidal thoughts,yes. Have you spoken to your psych about this? It's a horrid feeling, you needn't struggle alone!

Husky

Hi Danialla, I think you expressed how ailments can oscillate very well. I do think a good thing about this though is that it is fluctuating and things can get better as I'm sure you know. The hard element is maintaining this state of goodness because of all the bad things which happen in our lives. However, it can be made easier with strategies and practical advice from a therapist or even a family member or friend. Sometimes, it's finding what got you out of trouble which may also help keep you safe from getting back into trouble again. I hope that you feel better and your situation improves. Thank you for having the courage to post as always. Take care, Husky

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00