Suicidal thoughts...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 1234nick, Aug 14, 2016.

1. 1234nick

1234nick New Member

I don't see a point in living.. The only reason I didn't kill myself tonight is because I didn't have anything to end it with.... I ducked up big time... In a lot of things..

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there @1234nick what is causing you to feel so low? I am glad you came and found us before it was too late. You have joined a great community full of support, compassion and understanding. please let us know how we can help you and what you are going through. Welcome to SF.

3. 1234nick

1234nick New Member

I see people her cuz their significant other cheated on them.... But what happens when your the cheater? When you've cheated on the girl, SEVERAL times who you love? Who loves you?

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please tell us what is causing this pain. We are here to help YOU. Life is important and that includes YOU.

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Relationships are hard but you can be forgiven by your girlfriend. I not trying to be horrible but perhaps you have an addiction of some sort. Have you discussed this with your doctor or go and see a therapist about you life. It's only an suggestion as things can be resolved and you can get your relationship back on track if you deeply care for her. She will love you or you will learn from the experience. There is always someone out there as life does not have to mean you have to all alone.

Please don't resort to the final committment as things can be resolved in one way or another.

6. Petal

Does she know you cheated on her? I can only assume that she does. You clearly have remorse and regret it greatly, is there hope that she will forgive you? Sorry for the suffering you are going through.

7. Petal

Does she know you cheated on her? I can only assume that she does. You clearly have remorse and regret it greatly, is there hope that she will forgive you? Sorry for the suffering you are going through. I hope things begin to improve soon for you *hugs*