Suicidal Thoughts

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by GivingUp07, Feb 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GivingUp07

GivingUp07 New Member

I am new on here so bare with me!! I am 20 yrs old and I want to die! Lastnight I lost it in anger and illness I hit my mother and hurt my girlfriend !! Now I have no on and no where to live !
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to SF. I'm glad you found us.

What caused you to lose your temper? Maybe they will forgive you.

Where are you living now? :hug:
  3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hi there welcome to SF. What makes you want to die? And if you don't mind me asking what lead you to hit your mum and how did you hurt your girlfriend?

We're here if you'd like to talk more. It may help.
  4. GivingUp07

GivingUp07 New Member

Hey everyone! I got so angry I have schizoaffective disorder i haved been struggle with angry out burst since i was a kid! i:sad: I a over a friends now! But i want to go home but my mom wnt let me n! My gf wont speak too me I have no money no transporation to get work school cuz my car broke down :unsure:i am so unstable
  5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

sorry to hear you are such dire straights, have you asked to talk to you mum in a neutral surroundings or somewhere of her choice, not going to sugar coat it but what happened although thru no direct fault of your own is a bad thing to do, so really you need to make this up to yor mum first and then your gf, its not beyond you, family is family so best of luck mate
  6. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

hello, and welcome to the forum

maybe you should look into some anger management classes
    im happy that someone took you in and im happy that
    you found us :hug::heart:

feel free to private message me anytime.
  7. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi....i hope you are doing ok . . . others have given some good advice to you - i don't know much about your disorder, but, there is help for you...

please talk to someone, a professional, about this. you need some help in dealing with your feelings; so that you can get directly to the source of the rage - and then be able to understand what choices you can make in dealing with it. there are concrete steps they can teach you. it IS possible.
    please don't give up -

and yes, try to make amends with your mom and your gf. but. since they deserve also to be safe, give them some space until you can get some help with this issue. i care about you - and i want YOU to be safe too.

feel free to pm me anytime if you want to talk . . and i will be checking back with you - please keep in touch xx:hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.