Suicidal Thoughts...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by crimsonred, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crimsonred

crimsonred New Member

I've been having thoughts like these for about 4 years now. They're off and on, nothing really triggers them and they can happen anytime through the day for me. I'm only 21 yet I'm already tired of this life. I've had probably the best life that I could of had during my 21 years on earth. What's the point of continuing if I already reached the zenith of my life. Its never going to get any better but it will get worst. So really, what's the point?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You don't know that really noone knows what the next day will bring. What new doors will open and what new people we will meet. Your thought patterns are still distorted I would call your doctors GP and psych doc and tell them you need new meds new type therapy something to stir the pot up a bit.
    There is help i have seen people get better it just took time finding the right medication but it does happen. Don't give up hope and start fighting to get the help and support you need to succeed You need to know there is help and there can be days of happiness.

3. Poppet

Poppet New Member

I'm in the same boat right now.
    Im 20 and I dont feel like I have any more purpose in life.
    I choose not to talk to Dr's and things because no one understands how I feel inside , either everyday or every other day. It's getting so hard to keep my chin up .. I just wish some one could give me proof that Im meant to be here.
    I feel so useless.

4. crimsonred

crimsonred New Member

~violet~: thanks for your reply but I'm not really asking for help or anything, I'm just asking what's the point...I don't care so much for a relationship or love for that matter so all I see in my future is work, eat, sleep, and repeat till you die...seems kinda dull if I say so myself...

Poppet: also thanks for the reply. same boat indeed. living without a purpose is, well, dull. I choose not to go to the doctor because A) it cost money and time - B) having someone dig around your brain to try to find things you've hidden on purpose is not my idea of therapy...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.