Suicidal Thoughts..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ahjo, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahjo

ahjo Active Member

have them every single day.. EVERY single day I'm thinking bout killing myself.. Every time it is a different way.. I've got plenty of ways! The only one thing which stops me it is my mum, brother and sister.. I know they gonna suffer.. but i feel worse and worse... i can't handle it anymore. I don't see a point of me being here. I don't enjoy life anymore, i have nothin to look forward to.. i have no plans.. i work, cos everyone does.. i go to college, cos people my age do it.. i meet my friends cos other do it also.. i eat, co we have to eat.. even when i smile, it is not honest.. i don't do it cos i want to.. i do all the things cos i think that;s the way it should be... i'd love to die right now!!!! just to end this pointless life.. just to stop this pain inside me..

2. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're hurting.

I agree that at times, life is excruciating, and seems pointless. It will change, it will get better.

You've made a good start to come here. We care, we're a forum of people much like yourself.
    We try to help each other through support and encouragement. You can also use Private Messages (PMs) for one on one conversations outside the forum.

You may need to seek professional help, for therapy or medication.

I have suicidal thoughts, too. The trick is not to act on them. As long as you don't, you still have a chance.

Please keep posting, you're welcome here.

3. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

Hi There,

I am really sorry that you are hurting so much. I am always here if you need to talk. You can email anytime you need to. My email is abusedandignored@gmail.com

I know that you are hurting tight now and I understand that. But, you need to try to talk to someone. You should not have to go through this alone.

Stay Safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.