1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

suicidal thoughts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Milan Pavicevic, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milan Pavicevic

Milan Pavicevic New Member

I can't be in relationship with my ex girlfriend because she lives more than 400 km away, and we can see each other only once in a year. Last year she told my sister that she still loves me, but that distance is a big problem. Now she got a boyfriend. I've finaly met someone else I really like, a very good girl, best person I've ever met. We studied together, got out once, talked too much, and are very good friends. I think I love her, but not sure if she loves me. I'm planning to tell her, but what if she tell me that we are only friends? I don't think I could live with that. She makes me a better person, she is so kind. She hugs me often and tells me that I am very kind and good person. We got close, but I don't know if that's close enough. Last week I drunk so much beer and smoked so many cigarettes. I am depresed. And feeling stressed because of colledge, too. I'm only 20. I think I will do something stupid if she reject me. I don't know what to do. I've never been so affraid to tell girl what I feel. This is different. I love this girl so much...

2. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

this may be obsession. i hope you have friends that can get you through this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.