suicidal thoughts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Milan Pavicevic, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milan Pavicevic

Milan Pavicevic New Member

I can't be in relationship with my ex girlfriend because she lives more than 400 km away, and we can see each other only once in a year. Last year she told my sister that she still loves me, but that distance is a big problem. Now she got a boyfriend. I've finaly met someone else I really like, a very good girl, best person I've ever met. We studied together, got out once, talked too much, and are very good friends. I think I love her, but not sure if she loves me. I'm planning to tell her, but what if she tell me that we are only friends? I don't think I could live with that. She makes me a better person, she is so kind. She hugs me often and tells me that I am very kind and good person. We got close, but I don't know if that's close enough. Last week I drunk so much beer and smoked so many cigarettes. I am depresed. And feeling stressed because of colledge, too. I'm only 20. I think I will do something stupid if she reject me. I don't know what to do. I've never been so affraid to tell girl what I feel. This is different. I love this girl so much...

2. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

this may be obsession. i hope you have friends that can get you through this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.