Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Ellie Grey, Apr 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ellie Grey

Ellie Grey Well-Known Member

I just really want to die at the minute.
    My mother is just saying stupid things like 'You're putting me on a downer' 'I need to relax and all you do is cause me grief' 'Pete (her boyfriend) will leave if I keep getting upset over you' etc
    My family I can't ever talk to.
    My arm is cut to shreds and I'm past caring, I don't care who see my arms anymore, I'm not hiding it, bloody sick of everyones judgement, it's too bloody hot for sleeves.
    My ex boyfriend who dumped me almost a year ago (who made me feel like shit) is still getting to me.
    Non stop fucking nightmares.
    Borderline agoraphobic/severe social anxiety/borderline Aspergers=Serious lack of social skills and inability to converse with others (even online) and sometimes too shy to even make eye contact.
    Tiredness, fatigue.
    Nobody fucking listening/saying I need to grow up and take responsibility and fight my depression. Stop blaming others (Which I don't fucking do unless it's your fault and you deserve to be told off/or just told)
    Stomach problems from stress.
    Severe lonliness, not been out in a week and not talked to anyone besides 2 people in real life.

Everyone is treating me like shit and I'm sick of it, sick of everything.
  2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Okay, so I can get why you want to die, loads going in inside of you and outside in your life, you need to take one thing at a time deal with it and then move to the next, at the moment it is so much stuff to deal with it is overwhelming, have you tried speaking to local support groups, with people in a similar postion as you, power and strength in numbers is what I am thinking here, seems a big step but might be reliable if you also went to the docs and got some meds to help.
  3. katrina77

katrina77 Guest

That is a crap load to deal with. It can suck when life just sort of piles up with enough bad stuff to send you reeling.

I agree that getting through one thing at a time would be best.

You mom is out of line. Big time. Your children are more important than whether your current boyfriend will leave or not. If she doesn't see this, then she has a problem. But that doesn't mean that it has to define how you do. Recognize that she has her own issues that have nothing to do with you, and try to ignore what she is saying until you can live elsewhere.

Do you have a therapist? If not, get one if there is any way possible. You need someone to guide you through getting past the SH and agoraphobia. You deserve to feel better, and get the help you need to do so. They can also give you relaxation techniques will help with the stress that causes the fatigue and stomach problems.

And it's time to get rid of thoughts of the ex. You deserve positive relationships, and it won't do you any good to relive a painful one. Write him off, and work on feeling better about yourself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.