Suicidal

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Deathwish89, Apr 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathwish89

Deathwish89 New Member

Hi. I feel so lonely and empty. And hungry. I haven't eaten or drinking in two days. I just got off work. I went home and realized I'm unloved and went back out. I am driving and thinking about stopping at the <Mod Edit:Methods>. I kno it will not kill me. It's pointless. But I'm not sure how else to do it. <Mod Edit Methods> I'm not scared to die I'm scared of it being traumatic. I should have a safe option to end my life if I want to. I don't know why I am posting. I guess it's because no one in my real crappy life cares. I just want someone to know what I'm going through. Life is pointless if you are lonely and unloved.

Thank you for listening.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
  2. ChestnutMay

ChestnutMay Antiquities Friend

Your post is filled with such anguish and lonliness - it tears at the heart. There are people out here, people you've never even met before, who care about you. You never know who you might meet tomorrow. Meanwhile, try to give yourself a little love and affection. Your value is not based on what other people think or feel about you - you have value and meaning simply because you are a human being, unique and wonderful.

My ex husband and I were married for 27 miserable years and at the end, when I left him, he told me there would never be another for him. Now he is extremely happily married to his second wife who is right for him in a way I wasn't. He thanks his lucky stars that I left him when I did. And I do too, because we were not meant to be together. Now we are friends. The future is an unknown for you - don't turn your back on something marvelous lurking in your stars!

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi deathwish, welcome to the forums. I am sorry you are feeling so miserable and desperate right now. Your post is saddening :( I bet you're a great person as I believe the best people are the ones that have suffered or are and know what it feels like to go through it. Keep talking to us here, a lot of us suffer with loneliness here and we can help by talking to each other. I feel your pain my friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.