Suicidal

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rose., Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rose.

Rose. Member

i want to die.

2. willgethere

willgethere Well-Known Member

hey hun

What's happening? I am about if you need to chat.
    ((((hugs)))

3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

What's happening Rose?

Here if you need to talk as well :) :hug:

4. lilboyblue

lilboyblue Well-Known Member

you must be in a lot of pain. maybe you could share a little more, get it out. i know it can be hard to share those sorts of things, but give it shot.

5. Rose.

Rose. Member

Thanks, i just don't feel i can carry on any longer. Tired of all the crap in my life

6. lilboyblue

lilboyblue Well-Known Member

i understand those feelings...struggling with them myself at the mo. care to swap stories, pm me if ya like.

keep posting in any case.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2007
  7. Jenna

Jenna Well-Known Member

Hi rose

Why do you want to die what is hurting you so much. I am here if you need someone to talk to. I have tried 3 times and I find it hard myself. I am sure there will be lots of people who will miss you. Even though I dont know you I care.

Here if you need someone to talk to.

8. TwilightKid

TwilightKid Well-Known Member

How many times did i tell myself that i want to die? Hm... I guess no one can count that, coz thats too much. But i am still here. I am still alive. Keep on going, coz we really care!

9. i can relate because i myself want to die too. if you need someone to talk to, i'm here. take care hun.

10. Jenna

Jenna Well-Known Member

Rose i have been thinking of you how have you been

11. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hun, what's going on to make you want to die? Would you like to talk about it? Because we are here and understand what it's like to want to die, we won't judge you or think bad of you because of it. Okay? Please try and hang in there and stay safe. :)

:hug: :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.