• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Suicidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sedated

Do you have hobbies? Or anything else that distracts you from the suicidal thoughts. Sporting or music could be anything basically. I personally go play a video game or music.

Some people use drugs to feel better but no one would recommend that. That's not a solution but makes it only harder.

Or write your thoughts on down , ventilating really helps.

You have done the first big step asking how to change your thoughts.

Respect , and there is always the suicide hotline.

Take care it will get better but can take more time sometimes as we want.

*hug*

Hi. I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. As said above trying to distract yourself doing things you enjoy is good in the short term. In the long term, if you haven't already, maybe you should try and seek treatment such as therapy or medication. If you think this sounds like a good idea talk to your doctor. I hope you feel better soon. Sending hugs *hug10.

Hi. I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. As said above trying to distract yourself doing things you enjoy is good in the short term. In the long term, if you haven't already, maybe you should try and seek treatment such as therapy or medication. If you think this sounds like a good idea talk to your doctor. I hope you feel better soon. Sending hugs *hug10.
Hello, I have a psychiatrist and I take medication, but these thoughts have been coming back very strongly in the last few weeks. I can't concentrate on good things or do as little as possible. It's hard to explain. Excuse me!

Sedated

but i will try to do what you said, give time to time.
It costs time and (much) energy to seek the right medication or treatment. But once you found your way to cope with it you will be happy that you persisted on achieving your goal! I know you can , don't doubt yourself.

And do as much things as possible that make you happy😊

Life is like a rollercoaster

I hope you will feel better soon

It costs time and (much) energy to seek the right medication or treatment. But once you found your way to cope with it you will be happy that you persisted on achieving your goal! I know you can , don't doubt yourself.

thank you 🙏

You could give affirmations a try. It's a way of replacing bad thoughts with good thoughts. People that do them are helped. Use these or make up your own good thoughts and try it out for a year. It takes a while but it is worth it.
thanks for the tip, i will try everything if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$255.00