suicidal..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wasted99, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wasted99

wasted99 Member

I'm in a logical state of mind and I'm still suicidal. Normally if I get suicidal it's just when I'm.. unstable, but I'm fine and I want to kill myself. I'm gonna do it tomorrow because I don't want to do it in the house with people here. I don't want these people to find me. I don't really know what to do though. I need it to be 100% guaranteed. I have thought about it a long time and I know what I'm doing and that this is my only option. I have exhausted other options and I'm at the point where I either have to live with an emotionally abusive and controlling family or be homeless, and that doesn't seem like much of a choice.

2. Barbados

Barbados Well-Known Member

Same here, exactly the same. Is there a 100% method?

3. wasted99

wasted99 Member

I don't know if there is a 100% way. which is what scares me. i don't want to live through it.

4. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Not that I'm in a place to be talking... but I think you might be able to find another option if you want. Do you have any friends who would let you stay for a few days? That'd at least give you some time to think and a safe place to do it. They don't need too many details - just that you're having a really rough time with your family and don't want to be in the house. You could also consider looking into shelters/community support if you had to. You do have other options.
    And no method is 100%. I've done so much research its insane - nothing's garunteed.
    Best wishes.
    Rae

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.