Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Anni, Jan 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anni

Anni Well-Known Member

Need i say more
  2. Robin

Robin Guest

Of course you do :) Suicidal thoughts are just the thing on the top of your head, it's what's under them that's more important, so important you'd rather think of less important things like suicide. So, spill :)
  3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Anni. Robin's right. If you want to talk, this is a good place -- lots of people who really listen. I hope you're staying safe.
  4. Anni

Anni Well-Known Member

just completely fed up with life
    done :(
  5. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:hugtackles: please dont give up now hun :hug: how did counselling go the other day?
  6. Anni

Anni Well-Known Member

hate it
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Do say more :) What's going on Anni?
  8. Anni

Anni Well-Known Member

so fucking lonely
    have nobody
    all the shitty memories are in my head just swimming around
  9. bringer of light

bringer of light Well-Known Member

I'm probably the worst person to to give advice but have you tried ambition? It mostly works for me.

Not being funny but councelling is mostly designed for people with an IQ lower than 145. Last time I spoke to a councillor I was the one giving her advice on her marriage.
  10. Acy

Hiya, Anni. :hug: I can relate...I've been there.

Keep talking to us here. It can help with the loneliness (even though it's not "in person" talking).

If you want real-world interactions, maybe there's a club or a volunteer group that would interest you. It's a good way to meet people with similar interests and outlooks on the world.

In the meantime, perhaps you could distract yourself with a book, TV, music, some kind of hobby...Even if it only works for a little while, it will give you a small break from the constant waves of memories.

I hope you're feeling better soon! :hug:
  11. Anni

Anni Well-Known Member

i don't like 'in person' talking
    i don't like being with people

i don't feel like doing anything :(
    fuck sake
  12. bringer of light

I counter that advice. You can't fight depression with something that gets you more depressed like reading a book.

I suggest, you take a more aggressive approach to depression. <mod edit: *sparkle*: encouraging illegal acts>
    Sorry if I am wrong but talking about things does not do anything.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2010
  13. Acy

Depression is a nasty beast! (Guess I was just hoping something might give you a bit of a break. But it's hard when we're depressed, I know.) I'm sorry you're feeling so low.
  14. Anni

Anni Well-Known Member

i'd rather beat myself up

talking sometimes is ok, but not when people can see you, not when it's real
  15. bringer of light

Mod thanks for editing my post.

I'm trying to help but all I can offer is advice. I doubt any medicine or another genius is ever going to do more than that.

Turn the depression into anger.

If that does not help you then I will buy you a meal. Watch this vid it will help raise morale.
  16. Acy

I don't like talking a lot in large groups in person. I don't enjoy being the center of attention, so if I'm talking and everyone is looking at me, I get uncomfortable. What makes it harder for you when people can see you?
  17. Anni

Anni Well-Known Member

ty for trying to help

thats sweet

need to si
  18. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Please be safe hun. You know how much I care..I care a lot.

PM me if you need. I AM here for you. You have been fighting for so long now and you can keep going.

Please please take care :hug: xx
  19. Anni

Anni Well-Known Member

Acy - i don't like people looking at me in general and when it's all talking about me it's awful
    i just break down
    such a fucking loner :( i don't even know what im doing here
  20. bringer of light

I hope my earlier advice helped. Your confidence has grown.

I am sometimes get lonely as well, but the problem is expectation. Say if met up for a drink, I would be damn scarred that your may think I am ugly and your would probably have the same thoughts about yourself.

Not trying to hit on you. I care more about brains than looks. I am going to visit Mount Ben Nevis with my dog in early spring, your welcome to come along with me. I hope I am not breaking any rules, I am not trying to seduce anyone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.