Suicidal

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DepressedEeyore, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DepressedEeyore

DepressedEeyore New Member

Hi, I am a 17 year old female. I am currently feeling suicidal. I don't want to get medical help because I always end up in a mental hospital and I am in no mood for that. I want to die, but at the same time, I don't. I love my family and my boyfriend so much. I can't get myself to leave them. Everything has gone wrong the past 2 weeks. I sometimes wonder if I am in a mentally abusive relationship. Everyday seems to get worse, with the fights. He just cussed me out and told me to leave him alone. All because I added one of his male friend. I'm not allowed to put pictures on facebook, I can't be on too long, I am not allowed to text man or woman, he goes through my texts, facebook messages, and bag. He reads all of my notebooks that are for school, everyday. He trips me if I walk away from him. He yells at me constantly. I don't know why I hold on. He used to treat me so good. Now he's just...mean to me. He doesn't understand how bad he is hurting me.

2. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry. You definitely don't deserve to be treated that way. A real man won't treat you that way. Please don't do anything to hurt yourself. Can you confide in a school counselor or someone else? I do hope that you will be okay. Please let us know that you are okay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.