Suicidal

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AsphyxiateOnMisery, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

Last night was awful. I don't want to go into details about what happened but it was embarrassing, and made me feel like an outcasted, worthless piece of shit. And I'm pretty convinced that that was my first look into what the new year will bring. I don't want to stick around for the rest of it. For anyone. I don't feel like they deserve to not feel sad. My ferrets, however, are the hardest right now. I don't want to leave them alone...I love them both more than anything. So, since I can't do the deed, I just want to get really high or drunk so that I don't have to be in this state of mind at least.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun instead why don't you just hold onto your ferrets hun and not get high using them to heal some of that emotional pain okay hugs

3. Jungle420

Jungle420 Banned Member

Hey StrangeAsAngels, Sorry to hear your story, but have you tried EFT Tapping? just wondering because if you want to release any negative emotional charge from any event past/present then it can be very helpful, I found it worked for me, this guys the best on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/HealingMagic

4. AsphyxiateOnMisery

Jungle I'm sorry, but things like that don't really help me.

5. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Please, do not let a bad night spoil the New Year. Hope you can keep on posting and feel better soon.

6. AsphyxiateOnMisery

Windlepoons, it's just a little taste of what's to come the other 364 days...I just know it.

7. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Maybe so - but that is the worst case scenario.
    Maybe it will be a good year for you.

Please find the strength to find out, do it for the ferrets.

8. AsphyxiateOnMisery

I'll try to. But I'm already a bit drunk and feeling better. So time to get some chores done while the mood lasts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.