Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by porcelain child, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porcelain child

porcelain child Well-Known Member

I am feeling really suicidal, and i don't know what to do, i haven't been to see my CPN in 2 weeks cos i am scared of leaving the house incase i kill myself and i emailed her asking for a appointment next week and she hasn't got back to me so she obviously pissed of with me for not coming to my last 2 appointments, can she discharge me cos i haven't been for two weeks?

But i am on a new med and its giving me awful side effects and i was meant to see my psyhicatist on Monday but didn't go.. I don't know what to do anymore, i just want to be dead..

2. Kaganovich

Kaganovich Active Member

In the UK non-attendance is viewed negatively and can lead to discharge, but not in the case of mental health problems. You should have a mental health crisis team too who can see you in relation to medication issues and acute episodes of suicidal ideation.
  3. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Have you mentioned the new medication to your CPN and psychiatrist?
    Can you ask someone to go out with so to keep you safe?
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I agree with windlespoons, ask someone to go out with you to make sure you stay safe :hug: Also, tell them about the side effects of your medications so they can be adjusted or changed.much love, lynn x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.