Suicidal :(

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by dannyb878, Aug 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dannyb878

dannyb878 New Member

I want to end it so bad. I want nothing more than to fall asleep and never wake up. I hate my life so much I just can't handle it anymore. I would give anything to never have to wake up again. I give myself no more time I'm tired of feeling this way.

Please god take me from this place. Please...

Goodbye cruel world
  2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi danny, welcome to SF, we are a forum of caring and listening, non-judgers who know what it is like, what you're going through. It's worth it to spend some time reading others' encouragements, ways of dealing with stuff, etc. Whatever your circumstances are......... there's always good advice to be had here. Blessings and strength to you hun
  3. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Hi Danny welcome to the forum
    Sorry you are feeling like this ...i know that feeling all to well ...i have days when i don't want to wake up at all too
    I hope this forum helps you just as its helped me
  4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

danny if you are at the point where you are going to take steps with this, please stop adn get some real help.. 911, emergency room. your doctor or a mental health professional.. even though you do not beleive it now things can get better.. many of us here can testify to that.. dead is just nothing.. no more and just over.. no hope there whatsoever.. if you are able try to keep posting on here.. that means you are still alive and kicking.. that is good.. take care, Jim
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.