Suicide - A Permanent Solution to all our Problems?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aquarius123, Dec 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

This is my humble Christmas offering to all visitors of the D&S Forums. May the Angels of Peace and of Healing be with each one of us. May they guide and protect all those who are struggling through the dungeon of the dark night of their souls of not knowing who they truly are and why they are in this life, into the light and the homecoming of the realisation of where they once came from and where all human beings eventually return.

My message has nothing to do with religion or Jesus. It is about spirituality – not the ‘Is there anyone out there?’ kind, but the one that recognises and acknowledges that on the inner level of life we are all one and that the essence of everyone is spirit and soul, eternal and immortal.

In my view, this can hardly ever be the case and that notwithstanding the fact that to this day, many of the scientists of our world, spiritually speaking, cannot as yet see further than the ends of their own noses. That’s why they insist on saying that the moment of death of the physical body is the end of everything. According to them, we are supposed to be snuffed out like candles and the event of our passing from physicality is followed by nothing but oblivion and the wiping out of our identity. Bearing in mind, however, the spiritual background against which all life on the Earth plane takes place and humankind’s eternal nature, I believe that suicide can never represent a permanent solution to any of human problem and that on the contrary it can only ever present any one of us with a very temporary solution. This is because we are responsible for ourselves towards our Creator, whoever we may still imagine this to be. No-one will come and wave some kind of magic wand to take all our troubles away and to save and redeem us, because we are the only ones who can and indeed have to do that.

How good it is for our world that there also exists a much more enlightened type of scientist, namely those who prefer to follow in the footsteps of individuals like Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein, who spoke of ‘that Cosmic religious feeling’ he experienced whilst contemplating the underlying order of the physical Universe. Wise ones, like these two, have appeared in our world from time to time to light the way and ensure humankind’s scientific progress, in spite of any kind of opposition. Newton and Einstein and other awakened ones like them, in their time and now realised, each in their own time, that there is a great deal more to us and our world than is commonly believed by those who still follow the herd and allow themselves to be led by their noses, like sheep, by whoever authority this may be. Because such wise ones are open to the higher and highest forces, they are ready to act as channels of the Divine through which some true inspiration can flow into our world, helping us and our world forward on our evolutionary pathway by finding a better grasp of the Cosmos and our own existence within it.

I see life as s an uninterrupted flow and an absolute continuum. In truth there is no such thing as death and that which on this plane by many is still considered to be death is but a transformation into a different lifestate. Realising this one wakes up to existing in a miraculous world and being here in truly amazing times. I believe that in spite of all the things that are still happening here, all’s well with our world and us. After all, there comes the time for every human soul when it slowly becomes aware of its own true nature. It then discovers that there is a great deal more to this life and us than meets they eye, for in reality each one of us is a spirit and soul, who has only temporarily been encased in matter. We ourselves and everybody else on this plane of life are many faceted jewels, whose true home is not on the Earth plane at all, but on the higher and highest spiritual dimensions of life. The same applies to all other lifeforms that can be observed on our planet and throughout the whole of the created world.

All life in the whole of Creation is subject to Universal laws, for simplicity’s sake I call them God’s laws. The first one of them is the law of evolution. It demands from every human soul that in the fullness of time it needs to learn how to live in accordance with all Universal laws. Nothing that exists in the whole of Creation is exempt from this, including our whole world and us. Without fulfilling this duty no human spirit can ever hope to be released from its lessons on the Earth plane. All those who presently take part in it are at least on a slightly different evolutionary level. This is how it comes about that in our world we find in all walks of life – including the sciences – younger, less experienced souls, who have not yet been recycled that many times, as well as older and already more knowledgeable ones, who may have been round and round the wheel of life innumerable times. Like in all families, the younger members are meant to learn from their elder siblings.

For all younger souls who are involved in this process, just the same as it once did for the older ones, life continues until they have spiritually matured sufficiently to enable them to come alive to the realisation of what life on the Earth plane is all about. Until this happens, because of their thus far limited perception of the true purpose of life, they will insist that only that which can be weighed and measured in our world does actually exist. That’s all the earthly mind of any of us for a very long time can perceive and grasp. Yet, hidden from view every human soul also possesses superconscious faculties which, in the fullness of time, come alive in us and we begin to become increasingly interested in its concerns, the more we gain access to them.

Spiritually ignorance is darkness and knowing is light. For every human soul there comes the moment when we slowly begin to gain an appreciation of the higher and highest aspects of life. This is because the time is right for us that its ideas should start to flood our consciousness and our understanding of its concepts should increase. With the passing of time this gets ever stronger. It’s as if someone had switched on a light in a darkened room and we find that we can grasp things we couldn’t have possible accepted and come to terms with before. With some of us this happens with such a force, as if a dam was bursting and masses of water – the waters of consciousness, i.e. spiritual wisdom – come rushing through us. This happened to me many years ago, which is why I know what a frightening experience this can be.

To me, the whole of Creation represents one gigantic and intricate work of art and a labour our love by the One, the Great Father/Mother, the architect of life in whom everything has its being, including you and me and our whole world. This power alone knows the great plan of life. It holds the reins to it safely in Its loving hands. I see life on Earth as a school and a mystery in which we ourselves are the most wondrous and mysterious occupants of all. On our planet, the same as everywhere else in the Universe, life is an ongoing process that constantly unfolds. Nothing in the whole of Creation ever stands still and all life and lifeforms are inexorably pushing forwards and upwards on a never-ending evolutionary spiral. Seamlessly and without interruptions, life moves restlessly onto increasingly higher levels of consciousness and we and our world with it. Those who willingly submit themselves to their earthly lessons, in due course shall be allowed to move on to studying ever more elevated and beautiful aspects of God’s Creation.

My perception of God is that this is by no means a dark, cold and threatening outside force. It is most certainly not a vengeful old man with a long white beard sitting ‘up there’ somewhere, like the Jehovah, the God of the Christian Old Testament, whose roots are deeply embedded in Judaism, the same as the sacred texts of Islam, the Koran. When these ancient parts of the Torah were written, humankind still looked upon its Creator as one who threw wars, crime and pestilence upon its children of the Earth. We also know by now that God is not a kind and loving, all forgiving and understanding young man with a beard, wearing sandals and a flowing white gown, like the Jesus of the Christian New Testament.

In my view, he is but a part of the many myths – the legend of the Lord Buddha is another one – that were given to humankind in its spiritual infancy, to bring us closer to grasping the ideas of the higher and highest dimensions of life. The Christ of the Jesus myth is an archetype and a symbolism that stands for the warm, kind and benevolent influence that – for a very long time in seed form only – dwells inside every human soul. Since the moment of our creation it has been patiently waiting to come alive and be born in our hearts. This, for every soul, can only take place when it has reached the right point on its personal evolutionary pathway.

Each one of us is a spark of the Divine and the stable in which the baby Jesus was born represents the most humble place on this planet, the human heart, where this spark has been dwelling since the moment of our creation. In each one of us the spark eventually comes alive and the Christ child is born, to help us – our small earthly self – to grow up into spiritual adulthood. This is basically a very simple procedure. It is done by bringing forth in our daily lives ever more of the human kindness, goodness, consideration, compassion and tolerance towards all life, which we are all capable of giving and receiving.

Whether it shows as yet in people’s behaviour, these things are a intrinsic part of every human soul, but it is only when we act in the above described manner that we can be true to our real higher nature and Highest self. Lending a helping hand and providing a shoulder to cry on, whenever the need for it arises, without distinction of colour and creed, are essential parts of this experience with whose assistance we gradually grow into young Gods in human form, as the events of the legend of the Master Jesus’ life demonstrate. I believe that this is the only way in which each and every one of us can and indeed is meant to save and redeem ourselves and doing our share of the same for our whole world.

Until this has been carried out, none of us can hope to be released from the wheel of their own Karma and that of the Earth. Only when the very last shred of our Karmic debts has been paid shall we finally be allowed to leave the lessons of our present existence behind and graduate to lessons of a higher nature. Considering all that has been said in this chapter as well as in the other parts of this section of my jottings, to my mind suicide can only ever provide human beings with an extremely temporary solution to problems that will remain permanent, i.e. stay with us in future lifetimes, until resolutions have finally been found, issues resolved and Karma redeemed. Well then, why not this one?

Do not despair about the state of our world. Not only are we all accountable for our own development, but also for that of our world. In the course of many lifetimes, everybody has taken part in creating its present condition. And so, it seems only fair to me that each has to do their share of putting things right again. Regardless of that, neither you nor I are our brother/sister’s keeper – they too are responsible for themselves. But, we are all in this life together so we can help each other carry the burdens of Earth life. To enable us to make the progress on our evolutionary pathway that is potentially possible in every lifetime, it needs bearing in mind that because of our oneness on the inner level of life, every word, thought and action of one soul influences all others, positively as well as negatively.

As sparks of the Divine, we are young Gods in the making. The sooner we wake up to our responsibility for our own wellbeing and that of the whole, the better. And because we are all here together to rally round each other in times of need, as best we know how to, that’s the reason for writing this and why I am saying to you now: Don’t give up – go for it! Find healing, walk that wondrous journey of discovery of the self, of the true nature of your being, hand in hand with God and the Angels, who are waiting to be called upon by you. Know that you are loved. It does not matter what you may presently think, do or say, you are still loved. For one thing, I love you; that’s why this is now coming before you.

God bless you and keep you safe, always.

There is nothing I can give you that you have not,
    But there is much, so very much that –
    While I cannot give it – you can take.
    No Heaven can come to us,
    Unless our heart finds rest in today: take Heaven.
    No peace lies in the future
    That is not hidden in this moment: take peace.

The gloom of the world is but a shadow.
    Behind it – yet within everybody’s reach – there is joy.
    There is a radiance and glory in the darkness,
    Could we but see; and to see, we have only to look.
    I beseech you to look.

Life is so generous a giver, but we –
    Judging its gifts by their covering –
    Too often cast them away as ugly or heavy or hard.
    Remove the covering and you will find beneath it
    The living splendour, woven with the love,
    Wisdom and power of the Divine.

Welcome it, grasp it,
    And you touch the Angel’s hand
    That brings it to you.
    Everything we call a toil, a sorrow or a duty,
    Believe me, the Angel’s hand is there.

That gift is there and the wonder of an
    Over-shadowing presence
    That protects us, is joyous too.
    Be not content with these joys,
    For they conceal even greater gifts.

And so, at this time, I greet you –
    Not quite as the world sends greetings,
    But with profound esteem and with a prayer
    That for you, now and forever,
    The day may break and the shadows flee away.

Fifteenth Century Prayer

From ‘The Spiritual Aspects of Depression and Suicide’

Wishing you all an enlightening Christmas and New Year.

With love and light,

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Thank you for posting this message Aquarius. I truly love reading your postings. (I'm also an Aquarius by the way :smile:) I read your entire message and I agree with it, but I think that some people here may disagree with some parts.

I agree that suicide may actually be a temporary solution to our life's problems, because if you believe in karma and reincarnation, then the same problems that a person is faced with in this life, will be experienced in the next life. People who believe that we only live once, will believe that suicide is a permanent solution, because to them death is ultimately the end.

I also agree that we all have some part of God inside us, and it is our duty to grow spiritually from our experiences. I also agree that we have to try and act more like Jesus and help our fellow human beings, because we are all interconnected and by helping each other, we are making the world a better place for all of us to live in.

Once again, thank you for posting this Christmas message. Merry Christmas to you. :hug:
  3. Aquarius123

The true meaning of the crucifixion

D: I read your entire message and I agree with it, but I think that some people here may disagree with some parts.

A: Those who are ready to receive the meaning of my offering of hope and peace, at Christmas in particular, will understand and those who are not, will do so later.

D: I agree that suicide may actually be a temporary solution to our life's problems, because if you believe in karma and reincarnation, then the same problems that a person is faced with in this life, will be experienced in the next life. People who believe that we only live once, will believe that suicide is a permanent solution, because to them death is ultimately the end.

A: I believe that this life, all life and all worlds, and everything in them – including humankind – is a gift from God and therefore, sacred and holy. And I cannot – for the life of me – share the belief that a great many still seem to hold onto, that this life is a one-off thing. If that were true, then our earthly existence would be extremely unfair and unjust, when in reality it is anything but that. Just take a closer look at our world and its people, and you cannot help but come to the conclusion that such a narrow view cannot be right. First, because it does not make any sense, and second, because that would not do justice to the preciousness and holiness that is contained in all life. The greatest draw-back to the belief of the one-off system is that it cannot explain the purpose and meaning of so much suffering in our world. How could the all-loving and all-knowing Wisdom of the Universal Intelligence of its Creator throw the kind of fate upon any of Its creatures and creations, which we and our world have had to endure, as far back as some kind of records exist?

It is up to each individual soul to decide what we can and wish to believe. How does one tell a truth from a lie? It is really quite simple: if something makes sense and there is a resonance from the innermost core of our being, then our inner Self is giving us the message that what we are hearing is true; that then is our truth. It is also left to each one of us to come to terms with and make peace with our existence within the Universe. In my view, everything in our world is always at the highest point of its individual and collective evolution. And each one of us is the sum total of all the experiences we ever gathered, throughout many lifetimes. The only way we can understand this life is from the level of development our soul has reached, up to now.

D: I also agree that we all have some part of God inside us, and it is our duty to grow spiritually from our experiences. I also agree that we have to try and act more like Jesus and help our fellow human beings, because we are all interconnected and by helping each other, we are making the world a better place for all of us to live in.

The legend of the Master Jesus all along has been trying to teach us how the human spirit and soul is capable of withdrawing from the suffering of its physical body. We all have the power within to lift ourselves on the wings of our Highest, God or Spiritual Self, above all earthly difficulties. The underlying esoteric meaning of the events of Easter with its crucifixion and subsequent rising from the dead of the earthly self and subsequent rising of the spirit from the dead is an allegory to demonstrate to humankind how eventually each one of us eventually reaches the evolutionary point when Earth life can be viewed from the higher and highest perspective.

This empowers us to watch all its proceedings in the right light and with the necessary detachment. By looking at the troubles of our present existence in this manner, each one of us is required to walk in the Master’s footsteps and deal with things the way he did. Instead of allowing ourselves being tortured and crucified by the trials and tribulations of this plane, we can conquer them by dealing with them ever more dispassionately. The more one recognises them as personal and collective evolutionary lessons and passing phases only, the easier this becomes.

The Jesus legend is a re-enactment of a drama of vast Cosmic proportions, many different versions of which have previously been presented to us and our world before. Knowing that this would ensure that no difficult Karma was created between them, he forgave all his opponents, especially the one who betrayed him, Judas Iscariot. Just like the legendary Master we need to forgive anyone who has ever trespassed against us, because this alone can dissolve and set us free from all the Karmic chains and undesirable emotional bonds we have created with each other in the course of many lifetimes.

From ‘The true Meaning of the Crucifixion’

Once more thank you for your sharing your insights into this theme with us here.

Happy Christmas to you and yours.

With love – Aquarius ​
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Re: The true meaning of the crucifixion

I agree. By living an emotionally detached existence, one can avoid the incredible emotional highs and unbearable emotional lows that life can bring. Maybe that's what keeps us from becoming suicidal in the first place? When Jesus was crucified, he showed us that a person must go beyond his/her physical pain, because the physical body is just one part of our existence.

However, asking someone to live an emotionally detached existence is difficult, because life can become quite mundane. 'You have to live in this world, but not be of it,' which means we should participate in the world, but not get caught up or emotionally drained by it.
  5. tyge18

tyge18 Member

I don't think of suicide as something to fix problems.

I don't see any point to living really; I mean lets look at life for what it really is..

You're born, you grow up a bit, forced to go to school for 12 years, get a job, or go to school again...or both, you work long hours every day, come home tired, have friends, have a family maybe, die.

I don't want to do any of those things. So whats the point? lol
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Okay, if you're not interested in working or having a family, you could always dedicate your life to helping others in need. There are always alternative ways that a person can live his/her life. Life is all about what makes you happy. You must want something out of life?
  7. Aquarius123

Moslem tradition tells us: ‘The world is a bridge – pass over it but do not build your house on it.’ It is believed that this wisdom came to our world through Christianity’s beloved and revered legend of the Master Jesus. Wise words indeed, undoubtedly spoken to remind us that humankind’s true home is not on the Earth plane but elsewhere. I believe that although we are presently walking around in physical bodies, we and everything that shares this life with us is on a pathway of evolution onto ever higher levels of consciousness.

The way I see the point of life on this planet is that it is a place of learning and a school of mysteries. In past ages, God has been considered to be its Great Mystery. But the unravelling of what and who we are, to me is the greater mystery by far. Not for nothing has it been said: ‘Children of Earth know yourselves, and you shall know God and the Universe.’ But before we can make any progress in our search, we first need to discover and unravel who and what we truly are.

From ‘The World is a Bridge’

With love and light,
  8. Aquarius123

Listen to your inner guidance

To me, life is about fulfilling our highest potential through finding that which is rightfully ours. To locate it, we need to pursue our natural inclinations. They are our inner guidance. Learn to listen within to them - instead of without - for finding satisfaction and lasting happiness in life. Follow the small still voice of your conscience, the wise one within, and you are sure to find the way.

With love - Aquarius ​
  9. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Some beautiful insights Aquarius.

Thanks for your blessings - I treasure them all and despite whatever spiritual paths we might take - anyone who can bless someone is a child of God in my eyes. Bless you also. And bless those who might curse me. (which is a lot of blessings)

My faith and religion is a practical thing. I try to do something good everyday and depending on the day and how it pans out - maybe I can help more than one. Also, I try to help a stranger from time to time. After all, helping people who you love might be just a selfish kind of insurance so we are helped. I try not to do favours for favours. If I get something free then I usually see it as a chance to give for free.

Also, I have to help myself and make sure I'm in a fit state to be able to help. This means a periodic sabbatical - time out, time to 'gnaw my bone' as some famous writer once said. He meant concentrating on some passion which you bury, guard, and dig up from time to time. Maybe you get what he meant, I'm sure you do.

As for suicide being the solution to all our problems, I knew a man who jumped from a height which (they reckon) was almost a certainty in killing him. Hundreds of feet onto concrete is a pretty sure thing. Some mad coincidence, not a miracle, led to him living with just a broken bone or two and bruising.

The man was not talkative about the experience but he came to work for me one day and we ended up chatting. He said that as soon as he jumped he KNEW he'd done the wrong thing. It was not some 'slow motion' drop and just a terryfying plunge followed by feeling sad that this was the end of this life.

I think he crawled to some local church a week later as soon as he got out. As far as I know he is doing alight. I know that he will be holding on until his mortal coil is broken naturally.

Its funny how some people who faced certain death by their own hand and yet survive, seem to be shaken out of the initial real depths of despair they were obviously in.

One last point, the man did drink a lot before his jump and consumed drugs, in a reckless manner. As soon as his hand left the ledge and he was at the mercy of gravity he sobered up and felt adrenaline banish the alcohol and drugs.

He fell hundreds of feet onto concrete. Maybe, at that point, atheists would be falling on their knees. No pun intended.

Another time a lad who worked on a site I worked on - died after he fell 10 foot. Alas a metal scaffold clip broke his fall. RIP.
  10. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

It's interesting how one man can fall hundreds of feet intentionally, and survive with a couple broken bones while another man can fall only 10 feet accidentally and die of his injuries. Believers in God might call the first man's survival a miracle and use this as proof of God's existence. Atheists will say that it was just a coincidence that he survived and the other guy died. My belief is that it wasn't the first guy's time to die yet, so he survived. Unfortunately, the other guy's time on earth was up and he perished.
  11. jota1

jota1 Well-Known Member

Suicide can never be considered a solution for any problem you might have. Its escapism at the cost of others.

(with some rare exceptions)
  12. Aquarius123

More important still to my mind, we - without exceptions - cannot escape from ourselves.

With love - Aquarius ​
  13. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

I like the way you put that, so true it is. Thanks
  14. Aquarius123

New Year Greetings

Every day of the New Year 2011 and always
    May the Universe bless each one of us with the gift of finding

Who is blind?
    The one who cannot see another world.
    Who is dumb?
    The one who cannot speak a word of love at the right time.
    Who is poor?
    The one who is plagued by too many desires.
    Who is rich?
    The one whose heart is contented.

As a rule silence is golden and whenever we manage to keep our peace we usually do not regret it. Yet, there are exceptions to every rule and sometimes not saying anything is decidedly wrong. At times we keep silent because we do not know what to say, especially when someone has suffered a great personal loss. Well, what can we say? When every conceivable remark we could possibly make seems inadequate, we need to turn to the wise one within. A simple prayer like: ‘Please help me find the right words,’ is enough. Listen to its response and you will be amazed at what comes to you.

Frequently, we tend to remain silent in the hope of avoiding the awkwardness and discomfort of such situations. Suppose we hear that an acquaintance lost a child in a traffic accident or to a serious illness or someone is wading through the depths of depression. What can we say? It is one thing to pay a condolence call to someone who has lost a parent and say: ‘Please accept my sympathies. It is the way of the world that parents die before their children and not the other way round.' Such words are so empty, for example to grieving parents who have lost a child. Since we do not know what to say, we may simply avoid the bereaved family or the depressed person and thereby add the burden of loneliness to their suffering.

May we all be spared from such experiences. But if, God forbid, we hear of tragedies and suffering, let’s not stay away or keep silent. And when we feel another’s pain, let’s have the courage to say so and not hesitate to say something like: ‘I feel along with you.’ When the simplest of words are said with heartfelt sincerity, they do lift and supports distressed spirits.

Obviously mere words cannot restore anyone’s loss or take away their depression. Yet, there is a great deal of truth in the old saying: ‘A sorrow shared is a sorrow halved and a joy shared means doubling it.’

Proverb 15:23: ‘A man’s joy is revealed by the word of his mouth and he who speaks at the right time, how good it is to him.’

Created by Anon.
    Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Words & Prayers of Comfort & Healing’

May the Universe’s blessings be with you and your loved ones,
    Not only during the coming year but forever.

Here is a New Year Card for you.

With love and best wishes for a happy, prosperous
    And above all healthy New Year 2011.

15. solutions

solutions Well-Known Member

Yeah, this, pretty much.
  16. Aquarius123

Love Your Enemies

Thank you, dear Friend, for your feedback and also for your blessings. The whole package is very much appreciate. Here is something that may interest you:

Throughout the ages, parts of the Ancient Wisdom have time and again been presented, interpreted, re-worked and presented to our world in constantly changing forms. Such messages reached us from many sources, but they were often hard or even impossible to understand. Now, at last they are revealing their true meaning and are therefore speaking to us more profoundly than ever before. Receiving the wisdom of the Highest is one thing; understanding and unearthing the esoteric higher meaning that lies behind the words is quite another. This has always presented our world with problems, but when one realises that many Bible quotes are hidden references to the law of Karma, things begin to fall into place and start to make some sense.

For example, to this day many are puzzling over the interpretations of teachings like ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ I see them as hidden references to God’s Universal laws, in particular the law of Karma. I do not believe that the above teaching was ever intended to represent instructions of behaviour and of how we should cause pain and destroy each other, to the best of our ability. Such an interpretation can never have done justice to the nature of sacred texts. All life is subject to the Divine laws and every soul has always been responsible for all its own thoughts, words and actions. Not knowing of the existence of these laws has never protected anyone against having to live with the consequences of their every thought, word and action.

To illustrate the point some more, let us reflect on the Master’s teaching in St. Luke 6:27-38 ‘I say to you who hear: ‘Love your enemies and do good to those who hate you. And bless those who curse you, and pray for those who compel you to carry burdens. And to those who strike you on the cheek, offer to them the other. And to them who take away your robe, do not refuse your shirt also. Give to everyone who asks you; and from them who take away what is yours, do not demand it back again.

Just as you want people to do to you, do to them likewise. For if you love those who love you, what is your blessing? For even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good only to those who do good to you, what is your blessing? For sinners also do the same. And if you lend only to them by whom you expect to be paid back, what is your blessing? For sinners also lend to sinners, to be paid back likewise. But love your enemies and do good to them, and lend and do not cut off any person’s hope; so your reward will increase and you will become children of the Highest. For He is gracious to the wicked and the cruel. Be therefore merciful, as your Father is also merciful. Judge not and you will not be judged. Condemn not and you will not be condemned. Forgive and you shall be forgiven. Give and it will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken down and running over, they will pour into your robe. For with the measure that you measure, it will be measured to you.’

When the Christ Spirit thus spoke through the Master Jesus, it was too early in the evolution of our race to tell us about the workings of the karmic law. As the majority of souls would not have understood the underlying message, the infinite wisdom of the Highest thought of a simpler way of saying that whatever we send out into life inevitably must return to us. Naturally, this principle applies to any bread we cast on the waters of life, i.e. the good we do. In spite of the fact that the benefits we create in this way rarely come back to us through the same people, any love given will always return in one form or another, the same as everything else must do.

From ‘War and Peace between Nations’

With love and light,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.