suicide a word that keeps creeping up in my mind

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lonely26, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonely26

Lonely26 Member

I have never really considered suicide seriously but lately it seems like a good way to get rid of this empty painful feeling that keeps growing inside me
    My two close childhood friends left without saying a word to me that they were moving and i never heard form them since.
    My so called best friends slowly disappeared and the only person keeping me going is leaving me behind.
    I feel so disposable so easily left behind and no even thought about twice :(
    and this growing loneliness and feeling that no one cares is eating me up inside and for the first time I'm honestly considering giving up on life
    since it seems everyone has given up on me.
  2. carebear32

carebear32 Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm sorry you feel like this. I can't offer you any advice, as I feel the same way you do and are trying to fight my urge for suicide. I can say that I care about you.
  3. Samara

Samara Account Closed

Hey Vanessa,

Is there anyway for you to move on too? Maybe to a new place? New groups/activities, or give yourself some kind of new start somewhere as well? Nobody can be reasonably expected to asked to say in the same place their entire life. You know that.

I hope, however, that this friend you still have, at least keeps in contact with you after. Do they know that you feel so badly about their departure or have you been hiding those feelings from them?
  4. Kaganovich

Kaganovich Active Member

Vanessa, you have 2 different issues and you need to seperate them! The suicidal ideation is caused by abandonment and fear of being alone, you have a direct cause and that is something that can be dealt with over time. If your cirmustances change and the suicidal feelings disappear you know that no matter how bad things get you can deal with it!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.