suicide all that is left

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by skyred, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skyred

skyred Active Member

Hey you all : Said a few things here before hope it helped some of you. I have reached that point of ...nothing left...nothing. I would like to say something really dramatic and deep now but... like i said there is nothing. AS far as messing things up or messing up...go for it!!!just as long as you still have "something" left. Be free..and be free to ask for help!!! I sometimes wonder if things would have been different way back when when all this crap first hit me. Instead of going directly to drugs ...dont pass go dont c ollect 200$. What if ..big if .. i had told someone or asked for some help?? Would it have mattered or not ?? would it have changed things? I dont know...but one thing i do know..i honestly wished i had ...tried to do that. if i could do it all over again i know i would have asked or told someonw what was going on and that i wanted to die back then. Would it have made a difference?? i dont know but at least i wouldve tired o do something ya know. But .. i didnt.. or couldnt or wouldnt. So... either lead follow or get the hell out of the way!!! Thanks for this site and to all of you who are unfortunatly close to where i am. Getting some things together. sorry it aint me but thats life!!! se la guer se la vie !! sp
    be cool take care and love love love love yourself first and love love love others k? i know this is probably bulls shit to most of you but if it makes you think ...well then thats cool too. if not ... well BTBO lol
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you know that there is so much more left then suicide. You still have time to reach out like you said get help from all the avenues out there. Call your doctor get on new meds get new therapy Keep talking here suicide is not a choice okay Living is and getting help now to make living better is please call someone anyone and start healing for YOU now
  3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

it's not too late to ask for help. what is stopping you?
  4. KatyKate

KatyKate Antiquities Friend

Hey Red.... please don't think thats all thats left...I recently had such thoughts but I know its no longer what I want.....had a lot to work through to come to that conclusion, but I reached it, and i'm glad i'm still here. I am here for you Red if you need to chat... PM me anytime. I know i've not been in the chatroom much but I will respond to all my PM's.
    TC Red...thinking of you.
    Love Kate xxx :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.