suicide and you

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyred

I have istened and read alot about suicide here and elsewhere. It is very real!! Attempts are just that a cry for help! If you wont rise up and try to " LIVE" tough the point is pretty much mute...as we all know by now. I have a question for some of you though...if you are serious about commiting suicide?.. why not make the best of it and things before ? I mean i have been trying sometimes almost succeding but someone always stops me . Brother ...docs...god maybe ?? So i have decide to do the totally childish thing...RUN AWAY!!! Go somewhere i will totally love and enjoy myself for a bit. Even is its just out camping somewhere. Personally i enjoy the water and warmth so ..in the not to distant future im goingto "run away" from all the docs and bullshit!! Run from everything all the pain and crap too! Atleast i got to try to do this for me this time no one else just me! I cant please anyone ordo anything right anyways so why bother any more.... So i wish you all well ill see you for a few here. Then im poof ....gone lol . Something has gotta be better than this!!!!

sky:stars:

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Living on the streets really sucks.. I did it for a year..You have to dumpster dive to find food to eat..There are predators out there just looking for young girls...Half of them will turn you out on the streets to do tricks..It's no bed of roses.. After a year of that I joined the military to get myself off the street,, They helped rebuild my self esteem..When I graduated boot camp I stood tall and was full of pride..

i was not going to respond to this, but it got the better of me.. so i had to.

couple of points..

1. attempts are not " just a cry for help". they are just as real- because people are in that much pain and suffering they just want it to end

2. make the most of it?. again, impossible for some people- when you're that tired of life, how can you " make the most of it"

i've not read any of your other posts on here yet (i'm still fairly new myself)
okay, rant over

Last edited by a moderator:

oval

maybe the "cry for help" was a bit generalized but i do think that some attempts are executed out of desperation to be saved and... well.. are a cry for help. im not saying they all are!
and by making the most of it, im pretty sure skyred meant, making the most of the rest of time that they have. not out of life but out of the rest of time thats left before you know...
which is sad and i dont know what to say to it since i dont know whats behind that.
i think you misunderstood what he/she was saying

maybe the "cry for help" was a bit generalized but i do think that some attempts are executed out of desperation to be saved and... well.. are a cry for help. im not saying they all are!
and by making the most of it, im pretty sure skyred meant, making the most of the rest of time that they have. not out of life but out of the rest of time thats left before you know...
which is sad and i dont know what to say to it since i dont know whats behind that.
i think you misunderstood what he/she was saying

okay.

failed again...

should have never responded

ace

I get where you're coming from but it's like in many situations people say to others try to do this and do that.I feel people honestly do try but the power of depression actually has such a strangle hold on you it's not easy at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00