suicide attempt

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by pat1, May 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pat1

pat1 Active Member

bout a year ago took lots of tabs for suicide attempt.all I remember is a black wave and waking up in hospital.i hope I do stay alive as my son doesn't live with me and I love him dearly but some bad things happened in my life and I hope they don't come back.getting the right medication if your on tablets is crucial as well as keeping busy plus learning how to combat thoughts. good luck everyone.

2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing your testimony. I am sure it will help others. :hug:
    I encourage you to overcome the evil done to you in your past with forgiveness. I learned the hard way suppressing them never helps; it comes out one way or the other. Forgiveness on the other hand dissolves them. It breaks the chains holding your down.
    Some things may seem unforgivable, but you are forgiving for you not the other person. That person is living their life; those unresolved issues are holding you back not them. This is my advice you are free to accept or reject it. Trust me when I tell you I have done both and I am speaking from experience. Forgiving set me free from several chains and I have been through plenty in my life. Not saying you aren't just sharing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.