suicide attempt

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Sashi0, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sashi0

Sashi0 Well-Known Member

I was fine, moment later I was just so fed up. Little by little I started cutting from shoulder to shoulder heading towards my neck. I couldn't believe what I was doing with a smile on my face. :sad:

I stopped myself and called 1800 suicide. I am hoping the centers they directed me to will help... I need a hug I'm so pathetic and now I have gashes all over my upper chest :sad:

I need help. :sad:

2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: why do you feel like you need to hurt yourself hun? maybe i can help you out hun :hug:

3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

You are not pathetic, you're struggling and I am so glad you are reaching out and you called for help. Good luck with the centres they have directed you to, I hope they help you but as Danni said feel free to let us know what triggered you into hurting yourself. We're here for you, take care of yourself. :hug:

4. Sashi0

Sashi0 Well-Known Member

thanks :smile: Im in so much pain it even hurts wearing a shirt. :sad:

5. riz

riz Senior Member

I'm so sorry babe for your pain. I have had moments like that too. I have cut my legs so badly that it literally hurt when I walked.

All you need to remember is that you care about yourself. You know that it was a responsible move to make when you called for help. All you need to do now is pin point what is causing these urges and find a way to take them out of your life.

You sound like a very honest and genuine person. You don't deserve to be in such pain. Please take care of yourself and stay safe. If you need anything, don't hesitate to PM me. :D

With love,
    RiZ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.