Suicide - Beautiful way to die?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Maylin, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maylin

Maylin Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2008
  2. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Daria, there is no beautiful way to die. It is also against the rules to give modes to die. It is a prolife site.

Death is ugly and sadness in the deapth of one soul but there is always a light at the end of the tunnel even if you dont see a glip of it at the moment.

Why dont you tell us what you are feeling and what makes you want to die? There are a lot of people here that care and can help you if you let them in or give them a chance.

I m here to listen if you want to talk, pm me if needed
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2008
  3. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

You cannot die beautifully. It's not possible. All I'm saying here is think of any method, then think of how your body will look after that. It's never going to look good.
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Why don't you share with us why you are at this point in your life. Perhaps we can help you through support. Death is never beautiful and suicide is theleast beautiful of all because of the damage it leaves behind. I hope you are able to move beyond this thought. please stay safe. :hug:
  5. Maylin

Maylin Well-Known Member

I posted it in another thread insted, I could have just had it here, but yeah what is done is done.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.