Suicide because of UgLiNeSs

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jamie20m, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamie20m

jamie20m Well-Known Member

If you cant find beauty within yourself then save up for surgery. Even if you have to take on an extra part job and it takes 4 years to save up the money. It will give you reason and purpose to live. And work out too, that helps.
  2. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

when i was younger (around my teens) i thought that looks don't matter and its what is on the insides that counts and it is wiser to find the beauty within, now i think what the hell, appearances do matter especially in this world we live in. i'm in my twenties so what a turn around. I hope things turn out for the best in whatever you decide.
  3. firehawk1

firehawk1 Well-Known Member

i know how you feel. im the same. women these days are all about the physical attraction, not about whats on the inside. its stupid. totally stupid and ive had enough.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I guess I am old fashion because I look for values, sence of humor, and honesty. At least I use to. Now I isolate and don't let anyone get close to me. Suicide is not the way to go! There are people who don't care about looks. You need to start setting small goals to accomplish (they can be anything). After you do a goal then save that positive thought and when you have a negative thought then kick it to the curb and replace it with a positive thought that you are holding on to. The more you do this you will feel more comfortable doing it.Good Luck...
  5. plates

plates Well-Known Member

:unsure: working yourself to death to go through surgery because you find yourself ugly sounds like suicide itself.

beauty isn't something you can buy through surgery or working out. you can try but if you're doing this to attract a woman, isn't it going to be pretty awful if you attracted a woman who'd go purely for your looks? imagine the relationship. i can guess it'd be pretty vapid and lifeless. i mean, just imagine growing old with a woman who'd want you to change your appearance all the time or made you feel ugly for not living up to a certain image.......that sounds like a nightmare and very expensive.

if you're doing it to feel good about yourself then good luck. i just think what you're suggesting sounds like torture.

i used to find my physical appearance repulsive. it took a long while to realise where those feelings came from and now i don't feel that way about myself much anymore. when i'm tired i look a wreck. but that's part of life you know. feeling wrecked and looking a wreck..
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2008
  6. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I am no stranger to ugliness. My hair is receding, and every time I shave, I get this red rash above my lip. The skin is very raw. Hello employer!
  7. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

4 years of work? I need to work 40 years in my country to earn the money I need for plastic surgery on my face and surgery on my leg.
  8. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Or... I need 4 days of preparations, and 40 minutes to commit suicide (or 40 seconds, it depends of the method).

Good luck, I hope you'll manage to make that surgery and be happy.
  9. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

I still feel it's what's on the inside that counts, outward appearences are a part of society. But looks can be deceiving, looks are just the way you are perceived. Your hair, makeup, and even attitude count for outer perceptions...but inside is your general purpose...your real life...the true you.
    When you ignore that part of you, you have to make this whole new you up with makeup and fashion, it becomes addicting. I still hate the way I look in so many ways. I am overweight, I am not fashionable, I slouch, I don't know who I am...I never bother with makeup lately, and my hair is short and i cut it myself so it isn't professional looking though, people think it looks nice I think.

But, the true you isn't frightening, and is also about the face you wear too.
    the true you is somewhere hiding, she's only waiting for the right time to come out...just wait and see, the real you matters just as much as face value.
  10. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Thank God that I look pretty good. :smile: But seriously, its how you feel about yourself that makes all the difference. I've seen good looking people who feel really bad about themselves too. Looking good does not equal feeling good. Feeling good comes from the inside. Do you really think that life would be perfect if we all looked like models?
  11. Pingu

Pingu Well-Known Member

well, bragging about how you look in a thread like this is a bit weird dave..
    and if your born good looking, you have no idea how it feels like to be ugly, and all the people looking at you.. i know ur trying to help, but still, even how sad it is, in this society, you get ''threated'' by the way you look. Which kind of suck for people like me
  12. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

If Simon Weston could meet and marry someone after the terrible burns he received..then there's hope for everyone.

Not everyone is only interested in the beautiful people.
  13. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

No, but I have an illness (discoid lupus) which causes red, itchy patches on my scalp & face. not curable. artist Seal has it. and while some guys might know how or like to wear make-up, I'm not one of em. Oh, I do it otw i look like a leper in public. but don't like it, oh other thing about lupus-NO sun.
    no, i wouldn't ctb because i'm scarred & disfigured, but it sure as hell has not been fun. on the other hand, all it takes is a drive to walmart to see folks worse off than myself. except they don't seem so alone as i always feel.
  14. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Plastic surgary is cheating the natural selection of evolution.
    If ugly people will do this plastic surgary, thay will have better chance
    to have kids, the problem is that thair kids will be ugly and forced to do the same thing.

Genetics is a powerful thing, powerful enough to tell who will live or die
    as for me, im depressed and suicidial, and i know that if i will ever
    have kids thay will probbly have the same issues.
    Do i want them to? no! thats why i will never have kids.

Same thing with ugly people, if thay are not attractive enough to find a mate
    then thats the way it is, the genetic code was broken and thay are doomed
    and it dosnt matter if thay like it or not.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.