Suicide by Hanging

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by jet, Nov 26, 2009.

1. jet

jet New Member

Hi! I have no idea whether this works, but I'm just looking to speak to folk who dealt with loved ones hanging themselves. Sorry prob didn't explain that too well:

My husband of less than two years was convinced I had an affair, he was so wrong on so many levels, but I walked in to our barn to find him hanging, and I have dealt with so many things and just want to talk with folk. I've lost my husband, respect from the locals \(Orkney Islands) they've blanked me totally, I had to leave the island, I've lost my husband, my home, our supposed friends, I'm back living with my parents at the age of 39 and cracking up more now than the first year of all the poop..Sorry, but I'm here for help...x
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2009
  2. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

hi, my friend recently hung himself. it's good to talk about it. so sorry for your loss. if you need anything feel free to message me.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

This is so is wonder you could articulate it that well...I am so sorry all of this has happened to you...please PM me if I can be of any support...big hugs and here's to better times...J
  4. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss, my brother and a friend both died the same way. I understand what you mean about the locals in Orkney, I completed my masters in Orkney and I travel up their at once a years for the archaeology, so know what the locals can be like.
  5. chloe21

chloe21 Well-Known Member

i am sorry for ur loss and i have loss my exboyfreind last year
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry for your loss :hug: Have you had therapy to help you cope? I think you could benefit a lot from therapy.