suicide comes back again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by panzer759, Jul 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. panzer759

panzer759 Active Member

Im 16, I've been on this forum before and posted a few times but haven't in a while. I really don't know what to do. honestly, I really want to just explain everything to someone because that makes me feel better somehow, just not to a public forum cuz I like to talk to people solo, u know? but idk it's just that lately I've been feeling a lot more suicidal and it sucks. I have alot I'm worrying about and i don't know how to fix it. I really don't know what to do, and suicide in so many ways would solve it all, so it seems like the best path for me. I guess I'm looking for some advice here but idk

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I am sorry to hear that you are suffering but you are young. You have whole of your life ahead of you. There are many options available so please refrain from acting on your feelings. I know you are hurting but please hang in there. We are here for you so be strong. If you want to talk, then please PM and let me help you. You are important and please never forget that.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi panzer,

How are you getting on in school, good grades? do you have friends? is there a counselor in your school you could talk to?
    Suicide is not the solution to your problem...because depression can be treated, you need to see a psychiatrist about your thoughts and feelings and go from there, I wish I were 16 again, would have done things a lot differently.

4. panzer759

panzer759 Active Member

School is all fine, it's the summer now which is great, and my grades were really good. Me and my friends get along really well and I like them a lot, it's really just me and how I see the world. I'm not broke, I have friends, and I do fine in school but I can't be happy with myself. that's why I'm so confused as to what I should do.

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, the way you are feeling is understandable. Please do not think I been in anyway horrible to you now with following question. Is there something or someone causing this underlying feelings of worthlessness? I am sorry for getting very personal. I am trying understand your feelings and in no way trying cause pain. If you want to talk in private then PM me direct. Please be safe and take care my friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.