suicide conditions/ time of day?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by emily83, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

am i the only person that does this.

in sted of just thinking about suicide in general, i think about the time of day, the weather outside, etc

for some reason i always thought i would die on a sunny saturday afternoon, and i'm against dying on sundays for no particular reason at all

so does anyone else actually do this?. think about their conditions etc

hope i made it clear what i mean
  2. nightfallagain

nightfallagain Well-Known Member

I am a perfectionist and have sought out many ways to commit suicide, ideation rather,and with many conditions that I would have, come along with it. Then the analysis; the what-if-s and what-have-you's. There is no way to kill yourself painlessly. "It is such a bad idea, trust me" Everyone says that, but not everyone really understands it.
    The anxiety is crazy. A completely out-of-control trance-like feeling, it is so confusing when the emotional detachment disorder settles in.
    My therapist is thankful, in this sense, that I am very analytical. My therapist does not however, like that I have so many means to do so.
    I still have many thoughts of it when it isn't an option yet 'cause there are too many variables for me.
  3. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

Not very sternly. To me, mainly just if i get a good chance. Ideally, i would say 3am, nice and dark.

Especially a cold rainy nite. I love rain, it makes me feel like it's okay to let go. 3am, is just my personal time.
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

The only things i know for sure are the method I'll use, and the time frame (before I turn 30). Haven't really thought about the time of day or the weather conditions, but I'm sure I'll do more planning as the days roll along.
  5. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

their is something we have in common, i too love the rain- especially the sound it makes as it falls on to the ground
  6. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

It rained last nite, seems it's going to today. Very tempting. Oh well..
  7. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I'm much more depressed during the day, so it would probably be during the day for me. Late night like 2am when no one is outside is when I feel most at peace.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.